Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Troll's back page 3

schadowrider is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

Mark and staff have said they're working hard on a new forum format that will have a bunch of the features everyone is asking about (and the ability to better block IP's, quickly bounce trolls out, etc.). They obviously know this is a problem and are working on it -- maybe we can cut them some slack while they sort it out?

Sorry, but I get amazed at the demands people can make on a free forum like this... It's not like the MDA Team has been sitting on their butts: getting PrimalCon up and running, the 3/17 Amazon promotion (and all the follow-up that requires), continuing daily blog posts, trying to get out the new products (cookbook, fitness program, etc.), having the live forum next week... If someone doesn't have the patience to ignore the troll, then maybe skip logging in on Sundays until it's fixed?

Mark Sisson is offline Administrator

Troll spam deleted...

Once vBulletin is installed this won't be an issue. Working on getting vBulletin installed this week. Thanks, everyone, for your patience.

piano-doctor-lady is offline Senior Member

Sorry, Schadowrider, you're absolutely right.

If it's all a work in progress which involves writing new software, even more so.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member

*retracted*

i agree what pianodoctorlady said.

"No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

schadowrider is offline Senior Member

Well, sorry for a mini-rant; guess I just need to wear the same glasses Mark does, 'cause I wasn't seeing a whole lot of patience coming through on the tread :-)

ChrisJ is offline Member

I wasn't aware that this was under way already. Thanks for keeping us informed, and I look forward to seeing what's in store for the forum. Sorry if I sounded ungrateful, I was trying to suggest something helpful.

Thanks Mark for clearing up the mess

Apparently I suck at life, so I'm crowd-sourcing my decisions, and sharing what I learn.

My fresh start in London

piano-doctor-lady is offline Senior Member

Schadowrider, what you said was right on track, IMO.

You made us aware that remedial action was already underway, and made us think twice about being ingrates.

Appreciated ...

verdilak is offline Member

@naiadknight I don't know, but I like to read all posts. Although, I can't really think about anything that could be said that i would consider "offensive".

Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
    Check me out @ my blog: Retrospective Caveman
    I set up a Facebook Group for all those who are eating and living Paleo/Primal

Brewtality Guest

bump for round two

Want the troll to see his days are numbered

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

SING ALONG!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast