Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Troll's back page 2

NicoB is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

This was an unpleasant surprise...

Troll is one thing, but this is SPAM... Do we go to veggie sites and post?

Anyways, I'll amuse myself here for a minute, and then go back to my school's forums, it's been a year since I've been there...

Oh, and I take it this isn't the first time stuff like this has happened... We need a week-end worker bee, but that is unfair to the bees.

Once you learn that you create your own reality and that you are fully responsible for your life, you can begin to see the world as it is and then you realize the limitless possibilities.

OnTheBayou is offline Senior Member
    Sarasota, Florida, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Maybe the parents go out on Sunday and this drooler gets to play with the computer.....

NicoB is offline Senior Member

Well... If it's a kid, then she/he will grow up to throw pies in someones face.

Or! This is the kid of someone who has read the book/site and is pissed that there is no more junk food in the house.

Or! Nothing... Just a troll.

Once you learn that you create your own reality and that you are fully responsible for your life, you can begin to see the world as it is and then you realize the limitless possibilities.

ChrisJ is offline Member

We really do need a Mod who is wiling to be on call on weekends.

Also, adding a report feature, or even an ignore feature to the forums would be a good thing. What say you all?

Apparently I suck at life, so I'm crowd-sourcing my decisions, and sharing what I learn.

My fresh start in London

tooround is offline Senior Member

Agree with Chris!!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member

Definitely sounds good to me. Mayhap a "personal mute" button, where each person could choose which "voices" of the forum/ thread they want to mute? That would also be handy for some of the more debate heavy topics, like primal homosexuality and primal religion.

"No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

Has anyone sent an email yet?

piano-doctor-lady is offline Senior Member

Sunday Troll probably isn't even a vegetarian. It's just an excuse to get in our faces and talk dirty. Early teenaged boy, IMO.

Yes, we need a Sunday morning worker bee. Three weeks now, this should have been predictable. Someone could have been waiting.

ChrisJ is offline Member

@naiadknight

@naiadknight I tend to disagree with your idea of muting people in this context. This sort of feature is intended to prevent people like the sunday troll from causing disruption, not to censor topics that we disagree with. Though I do admit that some individuals occasionally post things that offend others, I believe it is better to simply rise above, or is that just me?

Thanks for the support guys!

Apparently I suck at life, so I'm crowd-sourcing my decisions, and sharing what I learn.

My fresh start in London

naiadknight is online now Senior Member

Nono. Not full board censor. Say I don't wish to read X's posts in a certain thread because I find them offensive. I would be able to set it where I couldn't see X's comments in the thread (everyone else can, if they want to), while still being able to see everything else and they can continue to post.

"No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast