Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Whats the best minimalist moisturiser? page 3

  1. #21
    Gravyboat's Avatar
    Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    1,204
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by mikezentz View Post
    Water is the best moisturizer. Clean your body with it and drink it.
    Oh, is that what I'm supposed to do with it?? I couldn't figure out why I had several holes in my apartment where water came out if you turned a knob. I was going to call maintenance about it, but then I figured out I could splash it on my cats for a good laugh. I had no idea you were supposed to use water to clean your body and drink!! I've just been rubbing myself down with sand and drinking my own piss. This paleo stuff is nuts.

    _-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

  2. #22
    mikezentz's Avatar
    mikezentz is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Honolulu
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    Oh, is that what I'm supposed to do with it?? I couldn't figure out why I had several holes in my apartment where water came out if you turned a knob. I was going to call maintenance about it, but then I figured out I could splash it on my cats for a good laugh. I had no idea you were supposed to use water to clean your body and drink!! I've just been rubbing myself down with sand and drinking my own piss. This paleo stuff is nuts.
    Happy to be of service

  3. #23
    patski's Avatar
    patski is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Suburbs of Toronto
    Posts
    1,239
    Emu oil has a fantastic fatty acid profile. It's exceptionally close to our own sebum.

    Shea butter is also wonderful and smells delicious.
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

    Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

  4. #24
    tarek's Avatar
    tarek is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    674
    Anytime I wash my hands, I always use either coconut oil, olive oil, or unsalted grass-fed butter afterwards. I use coconut oil for my hair and face, sometimes olive oil.

  5. #25
    onalark's Avatar
    onalark is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    San Clemente, CA
    Posts
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    Oh, is that what I'm supposed to do with it?? I couldn't figure out why I had several holes in my apartment where water came out if you turned a knob. I was going to call maintenance about it, but then I figured out I could splash it on my cats for a good laugh. I had no idea you were supposed to use water to clean your body and drink!! I've just been rubbing myself down with sand and drinking my own piss. This paleo stuff is nuts.
    Gravyboat, I lubb you.

  6. #26
    Loulou's Avatar
    Loulou is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Meridian, ID
    Posts
    13
    I am kinda new to coconut oil, is there a specific type that is a little less smelly than others? I used my sister's, it had gold in the title, and the smell drove me crazy after awhile so I had to wash it off.

  7. #27
    Gravyboat's Avatar
    Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by onalark View Post
    Gravyboat, I lubb you.
    <3<3

    _-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

  8. #28
    Gravyboat's Avatar
    Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Loulou View Post
    I am kinda new to coconut oil, is there a specific type that is a little less smelly than others? I used my sister's, it had gold in the title, and the smell drove me crazy after awhile so I had to wash it off.
    Yes, get the refined expeller-pressed stuff. It has no smell or taste. (I hate the regular stuff too)

    _-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

  9. #29
    GeorgiaPeach's Avatar
    GeorgiaPeach is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    I think about this everytime someone says jojoba!!! Lol
    Don't let anybody tell you, "You can't" just because they can't.

  10. #30
    Loulou's Avatar
    Loulou is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Meridian, ID
    Posts
    13
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    Yes, get the refined expeller-pressed stuff. It has no smell or taste. (I hate the regular stuff too)
    Awesome that is exactly that I'll get. Thanks!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •