Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wierd look from cashier page

lmoya83 is offline Senior Member

Wierd look from cashier

Shop Now
    I went to Whataburger today for lunch I ordered a triple meat burger with extra vigges with bacon, chesse and a extra patty on the side ans i told her you dont have to give me the bun and she just gave me this really funny look it was hilarious!!!

sammerb is offline Member
    ahaha yeah, people are funny!!

one time a wendy's drive through guy practically held my order hostage till i told him why i don't eat the bun!! lawlss.

palebluedots is offline Senior Member
    i guess i'm lucky to live in the bay area in california... no one looks at you weird here for any food demands. I've seen people bring their own oil into restaurants here and demand that the chef cook with it. The waiters almost imperceptibly smirk and do as requested. The land of the entitled!

DeeDub is offline Senior Member
    I can totally understand the looks. Dropping the bun in places like that for "healthy" reasons is like insisting on a diet coke to wash down 2 bags of Oreos.

Kingofturtles is offline Senior Member
    If your going to eat a fast food burger you mite as well eat the bun.....

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    different fast food joints have different qualities of food

some have real meat and stuff, some have chemical patties
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

sammerb is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofturtles View Post
    If your going to eat a fast food burger you mite as well eat the bun.....
    ohh please. i live in canada. could probably figure out what farm the burger came from if i wanted to. grain fed yes, but the cows probably lived a happy life. 80/20 rule. duh.

SteakNchop is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palebluedots View Post
    i guess i'm lucky to live in the bay area in california... no one looks at you weird here for any food demands. I've seen people bring their own oil into restaurants here and demand that the chef cook with it. The waiters almost imperceptibly smirk and do as requested. The land of the entitled!
    This person is not lying about living in the Bay Area. It's just like that. We even have a bag tax where I live. If you don't bring your own reusable bag to a grocery store a $.05 tax is added.

Quote Originally Posted by sammerb View Post
    ohh please. i live in canada. could probably figure out what farm the burger came from if i wanted to. grain fed yes, but the cows probably lived a happy life. 80/20 rule. duh.
    I'm a little more concerned about the partially hydrogenated soybean oil it was cooked in than it being conventional beef.

DeeDub is offline Senior Member
    ohh please. i live in canada. could probably figure out what farm the burger came from if i wanted to. grain fed yes, but the cows probably lived a happy life.
    Then you live in a different Canada than the rest of us Canadians.

There is no meaningful difference between a Canadian factory cow and an American one. We, after all, are the ones who introduced mad cow disease to our American cousins, not the other way around.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    You're fooling yourself if you think factory farms and feedlots don't exist in Canada.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast