Thread: Why would someones hands shake after working out? page

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member

Why would someones hands shake after working out?

Primal Fuel
    So I know this lady. I just learned that her hands shake after working out. It does not matter what she does either. Yoga, cardio, weights... anything.

Do you have any idea what may be causing this?

I thought about a possible sensitivity to nightshades.

What do you think?
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Look up "Essential Tremor". My husband has this. He does okay in everyday life stuff, but shakes after exertion. After trimming the hedges with an electric hedge trimmer he shakes so badly that liquid spills out of a glass even with a two-handed grip.

Not much to worry about - isn't deadly or anything. Tends to be familial. You might casually ask about family members having this. My husband's father has it also.

SonGoku is offline Junior Member
    Just fatigue, happens to me after heavy deads or squats

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Primal Toad;877767]So I know this lady. I just learned that her hands shake after working out. It does not matter what she does either. Yoga, cardio, weights... anything.QUOTE]

That part makes it quite suspicious. Could be a number of things. How long has she had this symptom? Any know underlying disease processes or medications?

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGoku View Post
    Just fatigue, happens to me after heavy deads or squats
    Me too, or with an intense WOD, or even with something like yoga if there are a lot of intense static holds.

I think it's a bit of a leap to assume it's nightshade related.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Look up "Essential Tremor". My husband has this. He does okay in everyday life stuff, but shakes after exertion. After trimming the hedges with an electric hedge trimmer he shakes so badly that liquid spills out of a glass even with a two-handed grip.

Not much to worry about - isn't deadly or anything. Tends to be familial. You might casually ask about family members having this. My husband's father has it also.
    Thanks for your response. I'll mention this and find out if any of her family members have this problem.

[QUOTE=Neckhammer;878093]
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Toad View Post
    So I know this lady. I just learned that her hands shake after working out. It does not matter what she does either. Yoga, cardio, weights... anything.QUOTE]

That part makes it quite suspicious. Could be a number of things. How long has she had this symptom? Any know underlying disease processes or medications?
    No idea how long but I can ask later! No other knowns.
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!