Thread: Wound healing page

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member

Shop Now

Have anyone else noticed that wounds heal quicklier on PB? I have two cats where one can be a little rough at times. Recently I've noticed that the scratches he sometimes inflict upon me with his claws dissapear within a couple of days.

Just an odd observation I was wondering if anyone else have experienced the same thing.

BTW, in case someone wonders it is an Ocicat, weighing in at ~6 kg or ~13 lbs.

Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member

I've had an even stranger experience: my cuts and scrapes dating Pre- PB arent' healing anywhere near as fast as the ones that occurred after starting PB. Both are healing quicker than usual though. My bruises seem to fade faster as well.

Then again, I'm the kind of person that can usually have a badly sprained ankle back to full usage inside of 2-3 days. I'm so klutzy, my body's gotten a lot of practice and therefore much quicker at healing itself. (e.g. I pulled a tendon in my foot once and it took a chunk of bone out where it separated. I was supposed to be on crutches for 2 months and in a moonboot for 6 months. I was off crutches inside a week (I hate the damn things,) and out of the moonboot inside 3 weeks. No pain since.)

"No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome