Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 435

Thread: Christian/Creation PB followers page 19

  1. #181
    pdjesson's Avatar
    pdjesson is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Burton, Staffs., UK
    Posts
    130
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    ...If there was ever proof that we evolved from apes, it's you guys on this thread looking like a bunch of monkeys fighting over bananas...
    Surely, that's a proof for de-evolution.
    All the best!

    PDJ

    The quieter you become the more you're able to hear.

    Mawlana Jalaludin Rumi

  2. #182
    DarthFriendly's Avatar
    DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,843
    Quote Originally Posted by pdjesson View Post
    Surely, that's a proof for de-evolution.
    surely no one actually misunderstands evolutionary theory to the point that they believe it says we're descended from apes?

    of course maybe they also believe that snakes can talk and the world is 6000 years old too so...

  3. #183
    GeorgiaPeach's Avatar
    GeorgiaPeach is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    of course maybe they also believe that snakes can talk and the world is 6000 years old too so...

    And more intelligently than some people.
    Don't let anybody tell you, "You can't" just because they can't.

  4. #184
    pdjesson's Avatar
    pdjesson is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Burton, Staffs., UK
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    surely no one actually misunderstands evolutionary theory to the point that they believe it says we're descended from apes?

    ...
    I hadn't realised that posters were being held to such high standards in their ramblings.
    All the best!

    PDJ

    The quieter you become the more you're able to hear.

    Mawlana Jalaludin Rumi

  5. #185
    DinoHunter's Avatar
    DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,170
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    Just out of curiosity, do any of you not believe in evolution and follow PB and Paleo for the health and other scientific support behind the diet and lifestyle? Christians, creationist, etc.

    Edited: warning this thread contains content that has nothing to do with this topic... Your time would be better spent talking to a box of doughnuts.
    Yes.


    & I generally avoid talking to donuts.. unless I want people to give me a wide birth in the supermarket .. (even then I preffer to talk to the bananas)
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

    http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

  6. #186
    RitaRose's Avatar
    RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    Yes.


    & I generally avoid talking to donuts.. unless I want people to give me a wide birth in the supermarket .. (even then I preffer to talk to the bananas)
    Sometimes I talk to donuts just so people WILL give me a wide berth in the supermarket.

    Bananas are just too flirtatious for my sensibilities.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

  7. #187
    DinoHunter's Avatar
    DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,170
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    Sometimes I talk to donuts just so people WILL give me a wide berth in the supermarket.

    Bananas are just too flirtatious for my sensibilities.
    Well there is that, but if you start talking to the donuts, then you feel obligated to invite them home for tea....

    I find talking to myself works best.. especially if you carry on a 3 way conversation with different voices for each participant...

    Ive literally seen people back out of the isle to avoid me LOL
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

    http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

  8. #188
    RitaRose's Avatar
    RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    Well there is that, but if you start talking to the donuts, then you feel obligated to invite them home for tea....

    I find talking to myself works best.. especially if you carry on a 3 way conversation with different voices for each participant...

    Ive literally seen people back out of the isle to avoid me LOL
    Reminds me of when I had to get a gaming card for my old job, and the place you get it is the same place you go to visit your parole officer. No way anyone would ever be intimidated by me, so I figured if one of the gangbangers messed with me I'd just start yelling odd nonsensical things. They still wouldn't think I was a badass, but every man on the planet instinctively does his best to avoid the crazy women.

    Didn't have to use it. I'm a little disappointed.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

  9. #189
    IvyBlue's Avatar
    IvyBlue is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Seabrook, NH
    Posts
    1,309
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    Just out of curiosity, do any of you not believe in evolution and follow PB and Paleo for the health and other scientific support behind the diet and lifestyle?
    Do you? It's not clear, perhaps you are just being provocative. Having been proselytized 3 times in the last 24 hours I'm curious, am I allowed to be a Christian w/o a belief in creationism or am I condemned to hell as these other 3 folks seem to think?
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

  10. #190
    jojohaligo's Avatar
    jojohaligo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wet Coast of Canada
    Posts
    759
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    Reminds me of when I had to get a gaming card for my old job, and the place you get it is the same place you go to visit your parole officer. No way anyone would ever be intimidated by me, so I figured if one of the gangbangers messed with me I'd just start yelling odd nonsensical things. They still wouldn't think I was a badass, but every man on the planet instinctively does his best to avoid the crazy women.

    Didn't have to use it. I'm a little disappointed.
    Reminds me of a program I watched a few years ago, where an Inuit man was being interviewed about the Inuit way of life years back. He was asked what the community did about people who might be mentally ill. He said, with a smile on his face, that someone would take him out hunting and push him off the edge of the ice.
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

    Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •