Hi to all....

I'm Monica from the "middle of nowhere" Texas...100 miles from any major city. I am 3 weeks in and I am down 7 lbs. I have really noticed the change in how my body feels and the energy I have. I decided to go Paleo just to feel better...but I could stand to loose a bit too. Living where I do does make it hard when it come to shopping for food. I have an abundance of fresh veggies...which I love, and weekly trips into Houston or San Antonio for grocery shopping are really looked forward to!

I have been having slight headaches in the morning...this is the only drawback so far. Can't decide if they are pale related or not....

I have completely deleted dairy, with the exception of butter, all bread, pasta, rice, beans, sugar and caffeine from my diet. Since I have been easing in, I have been going a little heavier on fruits than maybe I should...but have them mostly in the morning and have the veggies for lunch, dinner and snacks.

I love all of the recipes that are available online and so far my kiddos are liking them too!

I am excited about changing my families way of eating!