Thread: Sharing PB without seeming obnoxious - Fertility Edition page

AyaPapaya is offline Member

Sharing PB without seeming obnoxious - Fertility Edition

Friends of mine have been trying to get pregnant for years, and I'd like to share PB with them as an option for potentially improving fertility. They've just had their 2nd unsuccessful round of IVF, and it's hard to see them so sad all the time, especially when I think it's possible to dramatically improve their chances through dietary changes.

They eat very, very poorly and don't see any issue with that...fast food several times a week, lots of processed and junk foods, etc. PB would be an alien language coming out of left field to them.

She is also dealing with Crohn's Disease and has other health issues that could be improved with PB. They're definitely in the 'take a bunch of pills to fix all your problems; what you eat couldn't possibly affect your health' frame of mind.

The reason I'm a little hesitant on how to handle this is that after lamenting over our fertility struggles together I am now pregnant. After dealing with PCOS and all the fun times that come with it, I totally flipped my diet around and saw significant improvements very quickly. She hasn't asked for any info or advice, but I'm bursting at the seams to tell her about it...but at the same time I know I have to be sensitive to the fact that she is hurting and angry and disappointed about her own situation.

Does anyone have experience sharing PB in a similar circumstance?
    "Imagine all the people, living life in peace..."

"Nothing will work unless you do."

Just don't say preggers, please.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

AyaPapaya is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Just don't say preggers, please.
    I would never
    "Imagine all the people, living life in peace..."

"Nothing will work unless you do."