Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best concert you've seen page 3

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Warped Tour Dallas 2004. My best friend, boyfrined and I all punked out and saw Yellowcard, Flogging Molly, Bowling For Soup, a local band that died not long after, and a half dozen others. We stood in the rain with a rainbow of colored hairspray running down our faces and debated on getting into the Flogging Molly mosh pit.
    A close second was Brave Combo with my German Dancing team in high school.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

hdcantu is offline Junior Member
    1) The Raconteurs in Atlanta 2011 at The Tabernacle. This is an amazing place to see a show if you ever get the chance. My husband and I drove for 10 hours to get to that show. We love Jack White and I think The Raconteurs is the best of all his collaborations. We were on the front row and made amazing friends
    2) Tool Shreveport LA (I think it was 2007,) 10,000 Days tour. Tool is just amazing live. Can't wait til they go on tour again!
    3) The concert for New York City 2001 Madison Square Garden: This concert was for the victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. We went to NY for a few days, saw ground zero which heart breaking doesnt even begin to describe. The concert was amazing. There were so many bands there that night. My favorites were The Who, Elton John, David Bowie, Billy Joel and of course the night ended with one of my favorites of all time! Sir Paul McCartney! It is a night I will never forget!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Great Big Sea.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Don't laugh but I thought Lyle Lovett was really good. So was Journey. I'm not a big concert-goer though.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Heaviest squat: 180 x 2. Heaviest Deadlift: 230 x 2

Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    Don't laugh but I thought Lyle Lovett was really good. So was Journey. I'm not a big concert-goer though.
    Lyle Lovett is awesome.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Oh dude! and Dear & the Headlights. My favoritest band. They closed up shop last year, but I got to see them live once. It was spectacular. The guy has such great energy. He broke most of the guitar's strings during the first song.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

ciep is offline Senior Member
    Woodstock 99. Took place 5 miles from my house. I worked there too, such a crazy fun week!

Goldsmith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Warped Tour Dallas 2004.
    I was there and in that Flogging Molly mosh pit!
    "Canned food is a perversion,' Ignatius said. 'I suspect that it is ultimately very damaging to the soul."
    - John Kennedy Toole (A Confederacy of Dunces)

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldsmith View Post
    I was there and in that Flogging Molly mosh pit!
    Because of my friend's RA and my boyfriend's upcoming golf tourney, we bowed out and watched the mayhem from afar.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

labmonkey is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Great Big Sea.
    Saw them in the late 90s. They are fun. Good work out. lol

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast