Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: One Night At McCool's page 3

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Oh I am so following this journal...

Nic McCool is probably going to be a trending topic on Twitter soon.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

NicMcCool is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    dear mister nicmccool

although this is a diary i can't help but think i should read it as well, since you're terrible at hiding it and stuff

sincerely,
    your diary reading reader
    Because of your avatar I figured it a good time to mention that I have a large Zombie Ed tattoo on my forearm (along with a few other zombie movie characters), but it is by far my favorite. The picture is from two or three years ago a few days after I got it.

Lower sleeve.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NicMcCool; 06-22-2012 at 09:27 AM.
    I've got of one them journal thingies. One Night At McCool's

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Hey Nic - one odd question. Did you choose your forum name after Fionn mac Cumhaill? I picked up on this only because for St. Patrick's Day over here I got a bunch of books from the library Irish-story-related for the kiddos and among them was the story of Finn McCool as a giant and his wife Oona.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Hey Nic - one odd question. Did you choose your forum name after Fionn mac Cumhaill? I picked up on this only because for St. Patrick's Day over here I got a bunch of books from the library Irish-story-related for the kiddos and among them was the story of Finn McCool as a giant and his wife Oona.
    Good catch! Yeah, idol of mine. My ma would read The Boyhood Deeds of Fionn to me when I was a little dude.

Whenever, I really want to hear about the biting beer bottles thing. Unless there is something there that went completely over my head. That could be, however. My family is, like, completely German, with half of them in Germany 'cause my mom is an immigrant to the USA from that country and on the dad's side they got off the boat only two generations ago, and Germans ain't exactly known for their wit...

Whenever, I really want to hear about the biting beer bottles thing.
    My dude said, "Dudebro, you look hungry. You're drinking that beer down like you're hungry. You even SMELL hungry. You know glass ain't nothing but pressed sand."

So I grit my teeth and chomped down.

Quote Originally Posted by NicMcCool View Post
    My dude said, "Dudebro, you look hungry. You're drinking that beer down like you're hungry. You even SMELL hungry. You know glass ain't nothing but pressed sand."

So I grit my teeth and chomped down.
    Thank You! (oh, sh** - laughing too hard)

You know, you are already listed on the Forum Crushes thread... keep this up, and I swear, every one of us, man and woman alike, will be your willing slaves... good thing you already have Mrs. McCool and toddler Hawk... I think they are the only things saving you from a good mobbing... don't know how Dublin will fare when a bunch of Vibrams-wearing, beef-blood spattered, pot-belly-recovering Yanks who REFUSE the Guinness go about the streets at night crying out "McCoooooool! McCooooooooool!...

okay - now I will at least TRY to get the hell of the forum and do my work!!

You know, you are already listed on the Forum Crushes thread... keep this up, and I swear, every one of us, man and woman alike, will be your willing slaves...
    Dude, I have no clue what a forum crush is, but I'm scared nonetheless.

Dear diary,

Someone said somewhere (and I could totally be making this up) that they wanted to see my face.

So here you go.

A new avatar.

Taken specifically for you.

Why the weird pose and strange facial expression? Well, I'm like bigfoot in the fact that I'm hard to capture on camera without moving and looking blurry. Also this was taken by Mrs. McCool, and that's my "you want to hit the work bench?" face (work bench meaning the bed, and hit meaning copulation). Mrs. McCool can't handle that face for very long, hence the poorly framed, poorly lit, underexposed awesomeness you see here, dude.

Also, we may have broke the work bench.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast