Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: One Night At McCool's page 2

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    dear mister nicmccool

although this is a diary i can't help but think i should read it as well, since you're terrible at hiding it and stuff

sincerely,
    your diary reading reader
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I'll tag along, you seem like decent people. Consider yourself stalked.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    The Force is telling me of a brewing epicness here....
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

katemary is offline Senior Member

Angry

Why shy away from world domination because of crowds in these days of internet carryons? You could be the ultimate puppet master from afar. No excuses. I offer my services to bounce strategy and ideas for your evil plans.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katemary View Post
    Why shy away from world domination because of crowds in these days of internet carryons? You could be the ultimate puppet master from afar. No excuses. I offer my services to bounce strategy and ideas for your evil plans.
    You so need to get with DarthFriendly. He's planning world domination, too, over on the "I have such plans for you all" thread. This could be an entertaining threesome, if McCool takes you up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    You so need to get with DarthFriendly. He's planning world domination, too, over on the "I have such plans for you all" thread. This could be an entertaining threesome, if McCool takes you up on it.
    Threesome? Well....

a threesome never works if you are all planning on worldwide domination, each person gets suspicious the other two are plotting against them. Only agree to take 1 other person to the end, never two

If you meant the other threesome, well, I ... my mind is considering the logistics. I shall leave to cogitate...and look for instructive diagrams
    Last edited by katemary; 06-22-2012 at 08:36 AM. Reason: add pictorial references, I am not shy to admit

NicMcCool is offline Senior Member
    True story: I only drink out of mason jars. This has nothing to do with anything, just figured you all would like to know.

Preface: "Bull" is a stronger man than I. At 47 years old he's got his pro card and instead of driving home normally carries his '73 Dodge Dart on his back. "Kat" is my receptionist. She knows I hate the smell of fingernail polish, so she insists on reapplying her black paint daily. She has three very large tattoos of Bingo, her bulldog. "Dirk" is my protege. Young kid, 19 years old, but built like an ox. More than likely you'll see him on tv in the next WSM, or on some bachelor-type show. "Mrs. McCool". My wife. 'Nuff said.

This morning after our AM workout Dirk, Bull, and I got a bit ... "juvenile".

Bull: Nic, get that boy of yours to make us some breakfast. A REAL breakfast. Not that pussy strawberry shake shit he's always sipping on.
    Dirk: It's just protein, Bull.
    Bull: Don't ya get enough of that from your boyfriend?
    Me: Easy dude. D, grab us some eggs from the fridge.
    Dirk: Can’t Kat get ‘em.
    Kat: I’m an assistant, not a waitress.
    Me: You’re a receptionist.
    Kat: Whatever.

At the exact same moment as Dirk brought the eggs the power went out (old warehouse, this tends to happen a bit).

Me: Now how are we going to make breakfast?
    Bull: Rocky it?
    Me: Fuck no, dude.
    Dirk: What’s “Rocky it”?
    Bull: Now we HAVE to.

This is when things got … weird (well, weird is normal for us). We had worked on a bit of grip strength today so that carried into breakfast. First it was a competition to see who could crush and then eat the most eggs in 10 seconds with just their hands. Then once Bull lost to D it was egg under the chin, neck strength crush. And then Kat wanted to get involved so it was between the knees egg squeeze. But, of course, Kat wasn’t about to eat raw eggs, and I can’t let food go to waste, so I was under her catching the yolk in my mouth while she was squeezing the egg with her thighs and the other two dumb oafs were cheering us on like idiots.

And then my wife walked in.

Luckily she knew what she was getting into when we got married.

Mrs. McCool: I’m just glad you all weren’t in the mood for bacon.
    I've got of one them journal thingies. One Night At McCool's

Quote Originally Posted by katemary View Post
    Threesome? Well....

a threesome never works if you are all planning on worldwide domination, each person gets suspicious the other two are plotting against them. Only agree to take 1 other person to the end, never two

If you meant the other threesome, well, I ... my mind is considering the logistics. I shall leave to cogitate...and look for instructive diagrams
    All this talk about threesomes is making me hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by NicMcCool View Post
    All this talk about threesomes is making me hungry.
    and so it should, my friend.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Today's workout:

AM
    Grip Work
    Prowler

PM
    Log press
    Balance press
    Lateral delt raise off balance
    Lateral delt hold
    Front delt raise squatted
    Front delt hold squatted
    Squatting kb press (I fucking hate this exercise dude)
    Squatted reverse flies

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast