Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate BRAG Thread! page 3

LJH
    LJH is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Have a source of local, grassfed beef, pork, lamb & goat.
    Butcher for the above gives me lots of extra liver, heart, tongue, pork fat and tallow for FREE!
    Have a source of local raw goat's milk.
    Lots of good foraging in the woods all Spring & Summer.
    My garden beds are looking good (tomatos, peppers, sweet potatoes, tomatillos, blackberries, raspberries and all kinds of herbs).
    I'm eating like there's no tomorrow and can't get above 98 lbs.
    I feel half my age, no shit.

My investments are making me rich.
    I'm tall and beautiful.

Those last two are baldface lies. BUT, I am making more money (self-employed) because I have more energy to take on more work and, all things being relative, I do look better/healthier than ever and people are noticing.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    baby-faced attractive kid (i say that but he's only 4 years younger than me) in my Trig class is still pursuing me even though i made it clear i'm not looking. nice little ego boost.

Paleobird Guest
    I just made it through a 72 hour fast and it wasn't even very hard. I just had a porterhouse steak for dinner and it was goooooood.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    I got chased off the top of the Berlin Wall by East German guards - right in front of Brandenburg Gate. Chipped my own piece of that wall off afterwards. And then went to see the The Wall - Live in Berlin concert. (Didn't get to see much - how can you with 350,000 others in attendance??)

LJH
    LJH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    I got chased off the top of the Berlin Wall by East German guards - right in front of Brandenburg Gate. Chipped my own piece of that wall off afterwards. And then went to see the The Wall - Live in Berlin concert. (Didn't get to see much - how can you with 350,000 others in attendance??)
    You're lucky you didn't get shot of the top of the Berlin Wall! Pretty cool that you've got a chunk of it.

PeaceCorpsCaveMan is offline Senior Member
    I can't beat the Gallagher brag, ultimate respect. After being formerly obese and Paleo for 20 months, I now regularly enjoy all kinds of clean starches without much effect on my body composition. I dropped starches way down to get into shape for a trip to the beach. Two weeks later, I'm ready. That was easy.

Oh - long time ago, I used to share an apartment with a flight attendant from Lufthansa. She worked first class one flight and got the autograph of some dude she didn't really know much about but got the description since he chatted her up. Gave the autograph to me for keeps...

Freddy Mercury from Queen.

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Oh - long time ago, I used to share an apartment with a flight attendant from Lufthansa. She worked first class one flight and got the autograph of some dude she didn't really know much about but got the description since he chatted her up. Gave the autograph to me for keeps...

Omg I'm hating you with my mind.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Liam is offline Member

Freddy Mercury chatted up a female flight attendant?

Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    Freddy Mercury chatted up a female flight attendant?
    Ha! I know - I mean "chatting" as in "conversing". As in neutral conversation. Sorry if I confused anyone - wasn't my intent. If I remember the story correctly, another flight attendant in first class DID recognize him and almost lost her professional cool. My roommate Martina helped the stricken stewardess out by serving him instead - at least, until the electrified one could calm herself enough to do her job. Before the flight was over, both had autographs, but it didn't mean so much to Martina.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast