Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate BRAG Thread! page 2

JennaRose is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    T-bones for $2.99/lb. And these weren't piddly little proper sized t-bones. These things are more properly known as porterhouses.
    awesome!! nice

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Oh, well to contribute something (productive) to your thread, I weigh less than I did when I got married 70 years ago.
    woohoo! thats great!

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Oh, and I tried on some old pants today. Pants that were a little snug in January. They're basically clown pants now. It's awesome.

Unfortunately, my brain still says "What happened to these pants???" instead of "What happened to my body???"

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    HAH! Finally did a proper Turkish Getup with 10 lb dumb bell. Did 5 of them!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Had a group of 20-something guys I know through volunteering assume I am about 25 or 26 (I'm turning 35 this year).
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

JennaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Had a group of 20-something guys I know through volunteering assume I am about 25 or 26 (I'm turning 35 this year).
    awesome!!!!!

j3nn is offline Senior Member
    Gardened in 100 F degree weather and I didn't die! I now have blisters all over my hands from the shovel and wheel burro i didn't think I'd need gardening gloves. #wrong

I'm having slow smoker BBQ salmon for dinner. Oh, and I can see the Hudson River from almost every room in my new house. #ultrabrag
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    To my SAD eating cohorts, the amount and frequency of which I eat bacon is ALWAYS brag worthy.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    HAH! Finally did a proper Turkish Getup with 10 lb dumb bell. Did 5 of them!
    I need to do this. Tried it with some printouts flopped on the floor and just... ugh.

This past weekend I worked in the yard all day, had a good sweat going. Decided to go to the local pub for dinner, the typical Cheers joint where everybody knows your name. Waitress who knows us hadn't seen us for a few months, came over to take our order, gave me a protracted up and down, and said Wow, you've been losing some weight... Then, after she collected her tongue, she said to Mrs. FW, And you too!

MamaAdams is offline Member
    Decided to buy new jeans since I only had one pair that I liked, bought the same jeans just a size smaller and 2 tops in medium instead of large. Pretty excited

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast