Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do you ever lose your resolve? page 4

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I was recently talking to a vegetarian girl I haven't talked to since last year. I told her I've lost a bunch of weight this year, and she said "Oh that's awesome. I need to get strict about my diet too, I've gained like 20lbs."

I told her what has been working so awesome for me, and ended with "But I guess that wouldn't work for you because you're vegetarian." and she was like "Lol yeah."

The end.

I kind of feel bad for them that they are so misguided, but honestly it just cements my own resolve now that I know the truth. I spent my whole life being fat and mentally ill, and now I know WHY, and I'm fixing all of it, effortlessly, just by eating differently.

PS: If you ever start feeling like maybe this WOE is just one of many possible optimal diets, or maybe it'd be easier another way, etc, go watch some lectures on youtube, or read some more books/studies about why we are doing this, or go look at CW diet forums and look at everyone's pathetic attempts at justifying their ever-present hunger, or cook your favorite meaty, buttery primal meal. You've already arrived at the truth. There aren't any greener pastures. So allow yourself to feel smug and enjoy being able to eat actually satisfying meals, not do a ton of exercise if you don't want to, and lose/maintain weight without trying.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

qqemokitty is offline Senior Member
    I do. Then I come here and read threads like this and feel better. =)

earthspirit is offline Senior Member
    yes i do lose my resolve sometimes but im always back to this diet. because it works for me, and i feel the most energetic and healthy from it.
    its frustrating because one of my very good friends is very very beautiful and thin and eats essentially crap. hotdogs, pizza, soy lattes, hamburgers, tacos. shes 31 years old (1 year older than me). its tempting (and i have done it a few times) just to eat whatever because how come she can eat like that but i cant?! but eating that way just does not work for me. i break out, get eczema, get bloated. im going to stick with what works for me, now.

Forever Young is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by earthspirit View Post
    yes i do lose my resolve sometimes but im always back to this diet. because it works for me, and i feel the most energetic and healthy from it.
    its frustrating because one of my very good friends is very very beautiful and thin and eats essentially crap. hotdogs, pizza, soy lattes, hamburgers, tacos. shes 31 years old (1 year older than me). its tempting (and i have done it a few times) just to eat whatever because how come she can eat like that but i cant?! but eating that way just does not work for me. i break out, get eczema, get bloated. im going to stick with what works for me, now.
    She is 31 as you said. Eating as she does will affect her health and is now. It just hasn't come to a head just yet.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234