Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Still not losing much weight page 4

ilovedogs is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Legbiter View Post
    You drink too much, excercise is zero and you refuse to eat fish or meat.

Have you considered the Primal Blueprint?
    Sorry who said I refuse to eat fish or meat? I eat a lot of fish, shellfish and meat.

Legbiter is offline Senior Member
    Ah, ok. Carry on then and cut the booze to at most a bottle at the weekend. Earn to drink it in a social setting.

I will, thanx everyone

mom5booklover is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedogs View Post
    I will definatly cut back on drinking at home but I go out once a week with freinds, am I better off having vodka and lemonade or a white wine?
    Red wine is much better than white if you are going to drink. And I would only drink if you are out with friends. My rule of thumb is to drink a glass of red wine and then a glass of water. That way I tend to drink less and I am counteracting the dehydration of the wine. My friends now order me wine then water when we are out If I were you I would get rid of the cheese, creams, and milk. Butter is usually ok since it is only the fat from the milk rather than the casein, whey, and lactose which are the usual suspects when having problems with dairy. I feel for you as I am struggling as we speak to remove dairy. It has been the hardest thing to give up so far. I think I have been trying to be consistent with it for like 4 weeks and everyday when I get home from work and am exhausted that brick of cheese is calling to me. I had no problems giving up cream or heavy cream in my coffee but cheese is a killer for me. I tell myself just one slice then it turns into 4 I am determined again today. I wish you luck

chickenbackside is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedogs View Post
    What about goats cheese and hollumi cheese, these are my favs. I do drink about three bottles of wine a week though!
    3 bottles of wine a week and cheese?

I'd puff up like no tomorrow if I did that for a week (which I have done on a French vacation). And I'm a guy who lifts heavy and sprints multiple times per week, even on vacation. Doing that long term will definitely reverse my > 100lbs weight loss.

Funny enough I am quite puffy at the moment, I did notice that the week I lost weight I had switched to vodka, just 1 a night. I eat holumi cheese twice a week and goats cheese on cucumber twice a week also.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234