Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OH NOES I'M DYING! ECA Stack and Primal page

NicMcCool is offline Senior Member

OH NOES I'M DYING! ECA Stack and Primal

I was going to post this over in the bodybuilding forum, but figured the dudes over there would be all, "Eat oats, bro!"

So here goes.

Anyone familiar with cutting knows about the ECA Stack. I've got a show coming up and have been on the stack once a day for the last 3 weeks or so. Problem is I'm starting to get REALLY nauseous between my first meal (6:30am) and my third meal (2:00pm). Like really, really nauseous. Like watching Bambi with your bros and trying not to cry nauseous.

Anything I can eat to counteract the feeling without sacrificing the effects of the stack or veering outside the primal lines?

Between the three morning meals I'm eating about 8 eggs, a pound of chicken breast, a few cups of green veggies, butter, a bunch of red meat, and usually a sweet potato or three.

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    Just did a quick google on ECA and ephederine is banned in Canada, USA and the netherlands. Given a quick check on the effects of the drugs in an ECA stack I am not surprised you are feeling nauseous.
    I am not sure if there is anything you can do to counteract the drugs.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Eat oats bro!

But yeah if your looking for safe glucose a lot of people have also embraced rice even though its not Primal tm. Seen your other thread too.....is the butt load of sweet potatoes new to you? Is that what you have replaced your oats with? If so and you normally were not eating them you might consider that new food to be an issue with you.

when are you taking the stuff in relationship to eating? are you taking it with food, before food, after food? personally, i could never take anything like that on an empty stomach. or maybe you are just taking too much?

NicMcCool is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    is the butt load of sweet potatoes new to you? Is that what you have replaced your oats with?
    Not necessarily new. I've been "primal" for about a year now. Started eating sweet pots instead of rice or oats or bread or pizza crusted italian women back then. Needed the cards for the workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    when are you taking the stuff in relationship to eating? are you taking it with food, before food, after food? personally, i could never take anything like that on an empty stomach. or maybe you are just taking too much?
    You're "supposed" to take it on an empty stomach. Maybe it works better that way solely because you're too sick to eat any food afterwards.

I tried for a day or two on empty, but couldn't stand the nausea. Now I take it with my breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by NicMcCool View Post
    Not necessarily new. I've been "primal" for about a year now. Started eating sweet pots instead of rice or oats or bread or pizza crusted italian women back then. Needed the cards for the workouts.

You're "supposed" to take it on an empty stomach. Maybe it works better that way solely because you're too sick to eat any food afterwards.

I tried for a day or two on empty, but couldn't stand the nausea. Now I take it with my breakfast.
    yeah, that never worked for me. i could never take eca/hydroxycut/xenadrine/krankers, or any of those other ephedrine-based burners on an empty stomach. and once those formulas stopped using ephedrine (when it became illegal in the us) i stopped using them completely.

tcb
    tcb is offline Senior Member
    That stuff used to give me the jitters... thanks to the methheads and ridiculous govt regulations, it is now unobtanium..

cma77 is offline Member
    It might be the aspirin, have you done the stack before? Aspirin can rip your stomach up pretty bad especially with no food in it. You could drop the aspirin from the stack and see how that goes. If that's not it, "Eat oats bro!"
    Last edited by cma77; 06-19-2012 at 02:17 PM.

erikJ is offline Senior Member
    You can do a successful cut without that stuff too. Personally staying as content and happy as possible is what will allow one to continue the cut. Feeling tired, depressed, wired, nauseous or just all around cranky makes for a shitty 5-12 weeks or whatever of cutting. Have you tried a leangains style cut?

cmlloyd Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    and once those formulas stopped using ephedrine (when it became illegal in the us) i stopped using them completely.
    I second this. I took hydroxycut about 1 hour before my workouts and an empty stomach (I worked out in the evening), they became pretty worthless after they took out the ephedrine.
    I do notice that a lot of places BB dot com mention back in their archives about nausea and the ECA stack.

Now ya gotta figure out if you want to live with the effects, good luck on ur show!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast