Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blood Type Diet page

anna1326 is offline Junior Member

Blood Type Diet

Primal Fuel
    Has anyone done a comparison between the Primal Diet and the Blood Type diet? They seem to come from the same basic ideas, however, Dr. D'Adamo seems to differ on what foods to avoid, one being coconut ... so I was wondering if anyone else had seen the same thing I did ......

Paleobird Guest
    Not this malarky again. The blood type diet is hogwash, pure and simple. No, I am not going to look up the links for you.

noodletoy is online now Senior Member
    have you tried the zodiac diet?
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    What about the poodle diet? How many poodles should one eat in one sitting?
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    The Exlax diet, eat whatever you want, and you'll lose weight!
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

OneDeltaTenTango is offline Senior Member
    I eat according to my blood type, which is red. So I eat red meat, washed down with red wine. Sometimes have red salmon. Maybe strawberries for dessert. It works for me.

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    LOL, nice screen name BTW.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    according to this diet, I, as an A-, should thrive as a vegetarian, well, been there, did that, can tell you, no it's crap. Beans mess up my tummy more than meat.

Moochy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anna1326 View Post
    Has anyone done a comparison between the Primal Diet and the Blood Type diet? They seem to come from the same basic ideas, however, Dr. D'Adamo seems to differ on what foods to avoid, one being coconut ... so I was wondering if anyone else had seen the same thing I did ......
    The "Blood Type Diet" is not credible. It's woo.
    Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food. Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

anna1326 is offline Junior Member
    wow, I see I kicked a hornets nest :-)
    I had a feeling there was issues with this - so I thought to ask. and as for - "not this crap again" I've just been trying to find the right type of diet for me and seeing as I'm new to this whole "primal thing" I was just wondering what other people had found.

so hopefully making the life style change will allow me to reach a personal goal of Dead Lifting over 400lbs. I hit the 375 mark and then hit a wall......can't get past it, so my trainer and I started researching what could be causing the issue. To that end, we found both the primal living and the zhealth system (which is also very, very cool) -something everyone should check out....

so thank you to everyone who replied - your info has been very helpful :-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast