Thread: Old Newbie page

Anda is offline Junior Member

Old Newbie

Primal Fuel
    Hi, All!

I'm an old Latvian-American, but new to this site. It looks as though there is a lot of reading to do. Great fun, but, alas, a paucity of free time. I'm only now learning how to find my way around, so I suspect I'll need some time to understand what's what.

It seems as though this site is related to living a healthier, happier, more rewarding life. I'm all for it!

Anda

dbclarinet is offline Member
    Hi Anda! My grandparents were Lithuanian immigrants, I just had to say. Welcome to the site -- you're totally right about it!

~Deanna

Kate Ruckman is offline Senior Member
    Welcome, and take your time, there IS a lot to absorb. I used the search function a lot when I was a newbie, which helped me to find answers to my specific questions. That way I didn't feel QUITE so overwhelmed...
    Best--
    Kate

Still Craving Pterodactyl--my Primal Blueprint blog

70 is the new 50--without the hot flashes!

Goals: Feel good, be stronger, and hopefully kick that arthritis in the backside! Oh, yeah, and losing more weight would be okay, too.

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Anda. Be skeptical of stuff you read here in the forums. Go by Mark's stuff at the beginning.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.