Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Quitting smoking tomorrow!

Hybrid View

Quitting smoking tomorrow!

Wish me luck folks. I may check in at some point for encouragement during the day. I will need it haha

Good luck! You can do it!

Paleobird Guest
    This is the best decision you have ever made. Good for you!

Best of luck, check out getting a vapor electronic "cigarette" it's helped me alot.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    Best of luck, check out getting a vapor electronic "cigarette" it's helped me alot.
    Me too. I was able to kick a 25 year habbit with the Inferno from Volcano Ecigs and have never looked back.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleP View Post
    Me too. I was able to kick a 25 year habbit with the Inferno from Volcano Ecigs and have never looked back.
    Cool, I have the same one. I didn't know Volcanos made it to the East Coast, it's a local Hawaii company.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

If you are "trying" to quit you already failed. Just do it! Having one with the wife is unacceptable if quitting is something you really want to do. If it is, then nothing in this world will ever make you smoke again. Nothing! That is the mentality you must have. You literally must get to the place where you can say to anyone with ears that you are never ever smoking again and mean it, live it and do it! Trying to quit and asking for luck tells me you haven't gotten to that place at all. There's no luck involved. Its all YOU! Only you can put one in your mouth and light it and there is nothing on this planet that can make you do that but you! So what's it going to be? Are you "trying" knowing all along it gives you that excuse that the addict within you needs or are you really ready to step up and stop the madness?

This may seem harsh I know. But understand I've been there and I've seen the horrors of this drug. Take control of your health. You won't regret it. If you don't? Oh you'll have plenty of regret, I promise you.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Young View Post
    If you are "trying" to quit you already failed. Just do it! Having one with the wife is unacceptable if quitting is something you really want to do. If it is, then nothing in this world will ever make you smoke again. Nothing! That is the mentality you must have. You literally must get to the place where you can say to anyone with ears that you are never ever smoking again and mean it, live it and do it! Trying to quit and asking for luck tells me you haven't gotten to that place at all. There's no luck involved. Its all YOU! Only you can put one in your mouth and light it and there is nothing on this planet that can make you do that but you! So what's it going to be? Are you "trying" knowing all along it gives you that excuse that the addict within you needs or are you really ready to step up and stop the madness?

This may seem harsh I know. But understand I've been there and I've seen the horrors of this drug. Take control of your health. You won't regret it. If you don't? Oh you'll have plenty of regret, I promise you.
    Perhaps harsh but very true.
    I watched my grandmother die of lung cancer when I was a little kid. It was not a good way to go.

DO IT! If you start to cave log in and we'll throw shit & yell at you until the weak moment passes. Good luck!

Deep breaths through pursed lips also helps me.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%