Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Grokette went braless, should us lady PBers go too? page

Taggy G is offline Junior Member

Question Grokette went braless, should us lady PBers go too?

Shop Now
    I've heard some rumblings around here and there. Should women really wear bras?

Here's a link to a tiny article I read on a "how to" but there are no links to anything on any real science.
    >http://www.howtodothings.com/fashion-and-personal-care/a4707-how-to-go-braless.html<

I've heard that bras don't actually do any supporting of the breasts, just constraining, and can actually cause more harm than good (even cancer!). But I definitely need to get some research done before I make a choice to go braless. Especially since I'm a bigger girl, my girls are HUGE hah! If anyone has any insight on this, PLEASE share. And I'm not concerned about gender, so if you got real proof saying yay/nay/maybe, I'm all ears!
    Thanks!

EyeOfRound is offline Senior Member
    Oh my god, last thing I want to see is someone's droopy boobs and nipples showing through their shirt and bouncing up and down as they walk. Oh, and the sweat stains. Please, for the love of god, just don't.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    My wife doesn't wear a bra usually, but it sounds like you are not a good candidate for that 'experiment', since the bigger your girls are, the more you need it.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Well supposedly bras have nothing to do with keeping boobs from sagging. Supposedly. I dunno, I just wanted to look into this. Another supposedly is that they can cause breast cancer, so I think I'd rather be an embarrassment to myself and others than deal with freaking cancer. If any of that's true. Why I asked for help.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfRound View Post
    Oh my god, last thing I want to see is someone's [...] boobs and nipples showing through their shirt and bouncing up and down as they walk.
    Awwww yeeeaaaahhhhh.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpycakes View Post
    awwww yeeeaaaahhhhh.
    lol!

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfRound View Post
    Oh my god, last thing I want to see is someone's droopy boobs and nipples showing through their shirt and bouncing up and down as they walk. Oh, and the sweat stains. Please, for the love of god, just don't.
    way to keep it classy there, lil lady

no, really, i'm in a bit of awe

re; breast cancer. while the incidences of it are high enough, i don't think wearing a bra is a big contributing factor or else even more women would have it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I used to think I was funny until I met Kathy Griffin. Im gonna have to call my mama and have her tell me how good I am. - ginger minj

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    he's got some nice boobs for a guy

yes, i know it's a padded dress.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I used to think I was funny until I met Kathy Griffin. Im gonna have to call my mama and have her tell me how good I am. - ginger minj

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Gender roles have nothing to do with the fact that he just doesn't look good in a dress.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast