Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Grokette went braless, should us lady PBers go too? page 8

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Weiss says that although the idea of having one's breasts in cages with metal wires
    has this person actually ever seen a bra?

Last edited by noodletoy; 06-18-2012 at 04:00 PM.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    That's just ridiculous
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i know

a plaid everyday wear scarf with a party dress?

crazy
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

patski is offline Senior Member
    Uh, so, I don't really have much in the way of tits.

I haven't worn a bra in FOREVER EVAH. My wifey is supremely jealous of me.
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    I have 38G tits. Sometimes I leave the house without a bra when I don't feel like finding one. OH MY GOD, CALL THE POLICE, MY BREASTS BOUNCE AROUND A LITTLE AND EVERYONE IS PUKING AND GOING BLIND, OH THE HUMANITY OF IT ALL.

I'm bra-less at least 80% of the time because I am always naked in the house. My breasts sag, but it's because they are big, and they have been that way since I was like 13. I don't look like the women in National Geographics, I just look like someone with big tits. n=1, but if you feel like not wearing a bra, then don't wear a bra. I wouldn't recommend running down a flight of stairs, but the world isn't going to end, and nothing bad is going to happen. Some dudes might stare, but they might stare anyway. Who cares about dudes. They're your breasts and you can do whatever you like with them. (Throw em over your shoulder like a continental soldier, etc)

It is legal in my state for women to be topless outside, but I haven't subjected any poor unsuspecting victims to that... yet.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Ann1217 is offline Senior Member
    I almost never wear bras. Usually undershirts with shelf bras underneath my clothes or comfy bras with no underwire. Bras feel like torture chambers to me. But I'm also like a AA. I pretty much have pecs, not boobs

those of you going topless and nekkid in your homes? don't you have neighbors? i live in a city, in a loft with so many windows it's like a 25-foot high terrarium...
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noodletoy View Post
    those of you going topless and nekkid in your homes? don't you have neighbors? i live in a city, in a loft with so many windows it's like a 25-foot high terrarium...
    My apartment looks directly out onto another apartment about 10 feet across an alley. But I've been living here for 2 years and no one has lived in that apartment for the entire time. Sometimes I think about what I'll do if someone ever moves in. I'd probably place drapes in strategic locations so that they can't directly view where I usually sit, but that's about it. They'd probably still see me walking around.

There is another (occupied) apartment across the way that can see right into my bedroom, and people on the back stairs can see me in my kitchen if I'm standing in the right place. So there is the possibility that people have seen me naked in here. Frankly, I just don't give a fuck.

In other places, I have made more of an attempt to make sure the drapes are drawn, like when I was living with all my windows facing a major street and my landlord worked downstairs. But I'm sure some people still saw me occasionally. Oh well. I mean, what are they gonna do, call the cops? Gawk? Puke? Take pictures and put them on the internet? I don't care, even a little bit. It seriously does not affect me at all. It's just my body, for goodness' sake. I walk around in my body and sometimes people see me. I don't understand what the big deal even is.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Taggy G is offline Junior Member
    Oh wow guys, thank you all so much for all this insight. I know the whole cancer thing was pretty iffy but it never hurts to do some research and you guys helped so much
    Starting weight: 206 lbs in June 2012
    Goal weight: 135 lbs
    Current weight: 187bs Feb 9th, 2013

The funny thing about getting on and off the wagon for me is, I either dive on or dive off. There is no nice and easy. All or nothing.

i've never like drapes or curtains because the natural light is so nice and when shopping for this place i rejected about a zillion others because of the lack of windows.

i am on the 4th floor, but across the street from a a bar and one parking lot away from a homeless shelter. (trust me, lol, nicer than it sounds!) i can easily see in my windows from the street. just not wanting to tempt fate, i guess.

Ernest Hemingway

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast