Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Grokette went braless, should us lady PBers go too? page 3

Taggy G is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Renata View Post
    Just spend 5 days in the woods, mostly naked. Loved it.

FWIW, I would not do this in the regular world.
    FWIW? (new to forums) Well I lounge around home like that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ronstar View Post
    Here's some stuff written by a doctor instead of half-wits saying junk like "I dun wanna see yer nipple bouncin' LOL"
    God, why comment if you have nothing even half-productive to add?
    Can Wearing Your Bra Cause Cancer?
    Thank you, Ronstar

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    fwiw = for what it's worth
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I don't think you're a troll but I agree with Amy and bloodorchid, the breast cancer thing is a bit far fetched. That said I do think that it is healthier, if you have small to medium girls to develop your own muscular support structure instead of relying on a bra to hold it together. Push ups etc. But, if the girls are large, a bra is probably a good idea.

Getting your whole self down to a healthier weight will make the girls weigh less too unless you have the augmented kind (talk about un-Grokian).

Personally, I hate bras and wear them as little as possible.
    I've always had some big boulders even my parents have been pushing for me to get a breast reduction for years, but I'll worry about that AFTER I reach my goal. Now that I've found a new lifestyle that I LOVE. They've already shrank just a teensy bit (so excited!) And I certainly wasn't going to do this as they are now, Christ, I'd get black eyes and knock out children if I went braless in day to day life as is lol. Thanks for the insight.

Ailvayn is offline Junior Member
    I can't see a problem for smaller breasted gals going braless, but for myelf (sporting a 34H, which is not as glamorous as most people seem to think) I can't go without if I'm doing any sort of activity. For lounging around the house I go without, but since my main activity is horse back riding and involving a lot of trotting and cantering, just.. no. Just no. Not only does it look rediculous to be bouncing enough to knock myself out, even a loose bra that allows some bounce is painful to bounce in, so I actually double sports bra when I ride, and sometimes when I run, too.

Edit: I've seen articles about going braless, too. That hoisting the chest in a bra means the supportive ligaments in the breast tissue gets weak from not being used and then actually makes later sagginess even worse. But I guess if you use common sense and support them when needed or for important public get togethers (showing up braless at a wedding or a funeral would be incredibly frowned upon, of course) then there probably isn't much of an issue. Or at least if you can get away with it, a tank top with a shelf bra or something in it.
    Last edited by Ailvayn; 06-17-2012 at 08:36 PM.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronstar View Post
    Here's some stuff written by a doctor instead of half-wits saying junk like "I dun wanna see yer nipple bouncin' LOL"
    God, why comment if you have nothing even half-productive to add?
    Can Wearing Your Bra Cause Cancer?
    OK. Interesting article. There were some valid points about ill fitting or too tight bras causing lymphatic blockage. While I agree that underwire bras are torture devices, I think that article wanders off a bit into woo-land with the energy fields, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailvayn View Post
    For lounging around the house I go without, but since my main activity is horse back riding and involving a lot of trotting and cantering, just.. no..
    Yeah, I have H's too....And yeah, horseback riding braless.....hell no lol! Thanks though, it's not often I get to talk to another with huge mams. It really does suck.

Ronstar is offline Member
    OK. Interesting article. There were some valid points about ill fitting or too tight bras causing lymphatic blockage. While I agree that underwire bras are torture devices, I think that article wanders off a bit into woo-land with the energy fields, etc.
    Well that's Mercola for ya. He interviewed Mark a while back. Whole thing's on youtube. Great for a listen if you've an hour to spare.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Taggy G View Post
    I've always had some big boulders even my parents have been pushing for me to get a breast reduction for years, but I'll worry about that AFTER I reach my goal. Now that I've found a new lifestyle that I LOVE. They've already shrank just a teensy bit (so excited!) And I certainly wasn't going to do this as they are now, Christ, I'd get black eyes and knock out children if I went braless in day to day life as is lol. Thanks for the insight.
    Before I lost weight I was about a 40D. Now I'm a 36B and absolutely loving the smaller size. I found Mark's Primal Blueprint Fitness essential movements to be really great for toning up the whole chest/shoulder/back support structure.

LJH
    LJH is offline Senior Member
    +1 on the woo-woo factor for that one, JMO.

I had an aunt who never wore a bra in her life, only men's undershirts. Come to think, she never wore any womens' clothing nor did she ever marry or have a boyfriend ... hmmmm, you don't suppose ... ? LOL! No one in my (massively biggoted and uptight) family ever uttered the disgraceful 'L' word but I reckon that's what it was. I was too young to understand and she was my favorite relative. Anywho, she died of breast cancer and I guarandamntee it wasn't bra-caused.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast