Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Grokette went braless, should us lady PBers go too? page 2

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    he could have at the very least trimmed his beard
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

AmyMac703 is offline Senior Member
    Seriously? This "grok didn't do this so we shouldn't" line of thinking is clearly getting out of hand.
    I highly doubt that wearing a bra (or not) has any real bearing on anyone's health ... and question anything that suggests bras are linked to breast cancer ... because ... uh, how?
    I think we might have a troll on our hands here.
    Subduction leads to orogeny

My blog that I don't update as often as I should: http://primalclimber.blogspot.com/

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Would Grok have stared at boobies if they were bouncing around stiff-nippled underneath a silk blouse?
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Just spend 5 days in the woods, mostly naked. Loved it.

FWIW, I would not do this in the regular world.

Taggy G is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyMac703 View Post
    Seriously? This "grok didn't do this so we shouldn't" line of thinking is clearly getting out of hand.
    I highly doubt that wearing a bra (or not) has any real bearing on anyone's health ... and question anything that suggests bras are linked to breast cancer ... because ... uh, how?
    Look, I was just wondering. This isn't some silly thing I brought up for teh lulz. I've heard a lot of stuff about bralessness being better for the boobs, the back and what not so I asked. I mean, this WHOLE lifestyle is going against the conventional crappy wisdom based on popular opinion and bogus science about what foods we eat. So am I really going to be considered a troll or whatever because I too want to learn if going against a potentially dangerous thing for women that has no real point other than to look good (high heels anyone?) that could have been given bogus science (reduces sagging, helps back etc) to back up product pushing just like a whooole bunch of other things? I added the "grok thing" to sum up my title. I'm new to this and want to ask everything I can and learn as much as possible and be as happy and healthy as possible.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyMac703 View Post
    no troll, google it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

LJH
    LJH is offline Senior Member
    I even sleep in my sports bras, the only kind I own.

I'm pretty small in that department (thank God) but still can't tolerate going bra-less, cancer risk be damned. I'm a total FAIL in the Grokett department when it comes to nudity or going barefoot - nope, only in the bathtub and then the clothes go back on.

Taggy G is offline Junior Member
    LJH, I totally understand haha. I'm just looking for some aid in research on the matter.

Ronstar is offline Member
    Here's some stuff written by a doctor instead of half-wits saying junk like "I dun wanna see yer nipple bouncin' LOL"
    God, why comment if you have nothing even half-productive to add?
    Can Wearing Your Bra Cause Cancer?

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I don't think you're a troll but I agree with Amy and bloodorchid, the breast cancer thing is a bit far fetched. That said I do think that it is healthier, if you have small to medium girls to develop your own muscular support structure instead of relying on a bra to hold it together. Push ups etc. But, if the girls are large, a bra is probably a good idea.

Getting your whole self down to a healthier weight will make the girls weigh less too unless you have the augmented kind (talk about un-Grokian).

Personally, I hate bras and wear them as little as possible.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast