Thread: Hey, not sure if this is the right forum, but does anyone know how long.... page

Sabre is offline Senior Member

Hey, not sure if this is the right forum, but does anyone know how long....

Primal Fuel
    it takes to ship to the UK, on average? I ordered some supplements in late April, and I'm just wondering when roughly I should expect to have them? Hope it didn't get lost or anything...

(This is my first post, I look forward to checking out these forums properly soon and introducing myself properly. Adopting the primal diet has been one of the greatest improvements I've ever made to my life and I look forward to hearing more from this community.)
    Last edited by Sabre; 06-17-2012 at 05:19 PM.

BestBetter is offline Senior Member
    I live in New York, and when I order supplements from the UK, it generally takes a couple of weeks.

Hmm, it's been over a month and a half. The item has "shipped", but there's no sign of it

BestBetter is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I hate to say it, but I think it's a lost cause at this point. Likely, it got seized by customs. There are some really asinine customs rules between the U.S. and Europe (your location says Ireland, but since you were asking about the UK, I'm assuming your shipping involved the U.S. somehow).

For example, when my husband was still in Italy, he couldn't get vitamin C higher than 250 mg, because Italy doesn't allow it, and it was illegal for him to order vitamin C from another country. In fact, most of the vitamins he could get there were in pitifully small doses. Not sure where you are/where you ordered from, but I'm guessing the ridiculous rules apply there, too. Sorry!

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    Why would you order supplements from the US? Plenty of good sources in the UK.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Oh, man! I paid a small fortune! I'm shipping to the UK, I'm currently living there. Is a refund possible?

I ordered from the US because I wanted mark's products in particular, can I get them elsewhere?