Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women, do you like men with long hair? page

Rasputina is offline Senior Member

Women, do you like men with long hair?

Shop Now
    I long my husband's chin-length hair, but it gets in his face during his IT job, hunched over hard-drives, and has requested I cut it off. He is 30, but looks 18, and I know he wants to look more professional. I agree with him, but, goddamn, he is so fricken hot with his long hair. *a rocker chick sheds a tear*

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Ha!ha! What???

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    I love it with a caveat. Long hair is great as long as you're not compensating for the front. Once you start to lose it there, it looks better if you accept it and cut it. "Denial" doesn't look good on anyone.

That said, my other favorite look is "bald" or even "balding", probably because I (right or wrong) associate it with high testosterone levels.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Ladies, you are cracking me up! My husband has been told he looks like : Orlando Bloom 8.jpg Orlando Bloom

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    Long hair with muscles is a good look as far as I'm concerned.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

EyeOfRound is offline Senior Member
    It doesn't work on most guys. Plus a lot of the frequently associated features/behaviours (e.g. being a beer-swilling metalhead) are a turn-off in themselves. I can't think of a single time I met a normal, regular dude with long hair, there's always some sort of subculture that goes with it.

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    I guess I like the extremes. Long and wild, lots of waves and a bushy beard is nice. 1/8" is nice. Sadly my bf is one of those compensators. I can't convince him that 1/8" would take 10 years off him. 1/8" buzz cut + silver hair = lookin like the company prez.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 170 x 3. Current Deadlift: 220 x 3

Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfRound View Post
    It doesn't work on most guys. Plus a lot of the frequently associated features/behaviours (e.g. being a beer-swilling metalhead) are a turn-off in themselves. I can't think of a single time I met a normal, regular dude with long hair, there's always some sort of subculture that goes with it.
    Lol, my husband is an IT, computer guy, who plays hockey and guitar, and is an English Lit major. Well-rounded guys do exist!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Mm hmm, yes, that'd be an affermative. Assuming of course that it's properly taken care of. (Wild metal-head can work, it doesn't have to be sleek, but it does need to be appropriate to the man sporting it.)

'Course, I have a major soft spot for widow's peaks (widow's peaks and long hair [provided it's thick enough] *swoon!*) and I can totally work with buzzed or shaved. Balding is . . . growing on me. Possibly because it is getting more prevelent in my dating age-range

Rasputina- if you ever get bored with him, I'll send you my address so you can ship your hubby over here
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast