Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Women, do you like men with long hair? page 8

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Eh. Not every face can pull it off (same goes for women). Boyfriend had long hair in high school, was in beautiful condition and a beautiful strawberry-blond color (though everyone remembers it as red). He wore it pulled back in pony-tail, not a good look for him. I've had friends with long hair, it doesn't suit them past a shaggy Beatles-esque mop. Then again, I'm all about practicality. I think more women should try short (shorter than shoulder-length) cuts at least once in their life. They are missing out!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Phil-SC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann1217 View Post
    Personally, not a fan of long hair on men. I like the feeling of short hair. Not too short, though. Enough to grab onto. I guess if I was attracted to a guy and he had long hair, it probably wouldn't bother me, but this has not happened. On the flip side, I would be interested what men have to say about women with short hair!
    I think women with short hair are HOT! :-)

orielwen is offline Senior Member
    I'm very attracted to long hair on both sexes. I keep mine very long, though usually just scrape it into a ponytail. Sadly Husband is balding on top and had to cut his hair (fair, past his shoulders in lovely loose ringlets) before it started looking sad and ridiculous. He's on at me to cut mine for practicality but I don't want to.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orielwen View Post
    I'm very attracted to long hair on both sexes. I keep mine very long, though usually just scrape it into a ponytail. Sadly Husband is balding on top and had to cut his hair (fair, past his shoulders in lovely loose ringlets) before it started looking sad and ridiculous. He's on at me to cut mine for practicality but I don't want to.
    Then don't. A daughter has long, straight, blond hair down to her waist, and you wouldn't believe how many compliments she gets from ADULTS (she is almost 14) of both genders. When she told me she wanted long hair several years ago, I gave her a really hard time about it, and basically said that there is a lot involved in keeping very long hair truly healthy, and I was neither going to fight with her to get it done nor do it myself. She said OK, I'll do it - and proceeded to keep every hair dictum I passed down.

Now she is a total expert at giving herself neat hairstyles and I get her hair hardware every chance I get. There is a lot out there now from Goody... you might want to check it out. I even taught her how to put her hair up in a bun using just two chopsticks!

Cha
    Cha is offline Junior Member
    Yes, I do. Specifically, if it is kept nice. I've seen some guys with long hair that is unkempt and/or limp and it just looks bad. I tend to prefer long hair on either sex, but I have been known to rock a pixie cut.

fuzzylogic is offline Senior Member
    Nope. Guys oughta look like guys----and they shouldn't have more hair than me.

Artichoke is offline Senior Member
    Husband is ex military and has always had short hair. I like it best a bit longer on top and really short back and sides.

Jackson Rathbone.. looks great with long hair or short, I think sometimes it's all in the facial bone structure. As long as it's clean and doesn't have split ends then long/er hair on men is great.

Shaniatwain427 is offline Junior Member
    Every woman had a wish to her hair is looking some Shinny, long and thicky hair..

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Depends on the guy...

I've dated guys with everything from beautiful almost waist length hair, to almost zero hair.
    It's all about if it fits him and the presentation...

It's all good.

Heck... all the same goes for ladies!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Lawyerchick12 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    depends on the guy. I normally loved guys with shoulder length curls. But then i have loved Bald as well.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast