Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have such plans for you all... page 3

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Not in this county... more gun shops than grocery stores in these here hills... your flyers would be unreadable due to shot holes before they could hit the ground.
    Pishposh, I know very well that people in S.E. Ohio can't read so there's no need to waste the paper.

But the presence of a heavily armed population plays into my mechinations quite nicely.

And deer ticks... lots and lots of deer ticks.

dragonjax is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    Right well, I'm off to kinko's to change those fliers I was having made up.
    Very good. Carry on.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    The Black Darth
    coming to a plague near you
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Not in this county... more gun shops than grocery stores in these here hills... your flyers would be unreadable due to shot holes before they could hit the ground.
    Guns need to be banned
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Guns need to be banned
    No, they don't. I'm not all NRA or into the idea that guns should be as available as bubble gum, but as I get older I see the wisdom of protecting every right our Constitution grants us. Crime is a much more complex problem than getting rid of guns, just in case crime concern is the motivation for your statement. There will always be sickos and idiots - you cannot change that. But just as I will not tell you that you MUST own a gun, I would not have you tell me that I may not, should I ever decide to do so.

Pishposh, I know very well that people in S.E. Ohio can't read so there's no need to waste the paper.

But the presence of a heavily armed population plays into my mechinations quite nicely.

And deer ticks... lots and lots of deer ticks.
    Oh, my dear, sweet, slightly confused megalomaniac... you would be surprised of what a bunch of rednecks are capable. And methinks it is you, not I, who requires language lessons... if you reread your own link carefully, deer ticks are not the insect vector of choice for the plague. Perhaps you would like to reconsider your threats of doom and strike fear into our collective hearts with Lyme disease, instead??

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Oh, my dear, sweet, slightly confused megalomaniac... you would be surprised of what a bunch of rednecks are capable. And methinks it is you, not I, who requires language lessons... if you reread your own link carefully, deer ticks are not the insect vector of choice for the plague. Perhaps you would like to reconsider your threats of doom and strike fear into our collective hearts with Lyme disease, instead??
    Red necks are merely human. And I am quite familiar with their capabilities. Especially in ohio. Nothing to get excited about.

You have more deer ticks in your area than fleas, especially this year. I hear it's going to be a bumper crop of ticks this year. Why would you suppose that I would ever limit my plans to one course of action?

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Guns need to be banned
    No they don't...

Red necks are merely human. And I am quite familiar with their capabilities. Especially in ohio. Nothing to get excited about.

You have more deer ticks in your area than fleas, especially this year. I hear it's going to be a bumper crop of ticks this year. Why would you suppose that I would ever limit my plans to one course of action?
    Now that I am forewarned, I'll be sure to get a bigger supply of that special stuff that kills everything that is kept in the back at the Farmer's Exchange...

After your nefarious scheme has run its course, I'll still take you to the local tractor pulls for a big night out. And if that doesn't work for you, there is still the combine derby at the county fair next month... just to show you I'm not sore or anything...

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Gonorrhea is supposed to be turning into a antibiotic immune super bug. At least it's fun to catch (until you do catch it of course).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast