Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Imagine.............what if?.......... page 5

anniegebel Guest

Primal Fuel

Just went grocery shopping today...I'd love it if there weren't brightly colored everything with cartoon characters all over crap that my two year old points to and wants without even knowing what it is just because it looks fun! In a Primal world that wouldn't be a problem.

So, who's going to open the first primal grocery store?

JohnOTD is offline Member

While we may not be able to get back to a pure hunter-gatherer lifestyle, I think what a true PB world would look like is this:

Cities would turn into agricultural centers. Now I know agro="FIRE BAAADD" around here, but I think it would be the right kind of agriculture. Huge pastures to grass-feed the livestock, large fields to grow wholesome and non-toxic foods like veggies, tubers, roots, etc. Orchards of fruit trees that were "manipulated" back to being the most nutritionally valuable rather than having the highest sugar content. Lots of butchers to get the meat cut in the best way possible with reasonable prices on all of the different cuts. Much more community than we have these days.

@Paleo_piper

I myself am an anarcho-capitalist. What do you say you and I go find a spit of land and start an anarchistic community based on societal norms (rather than laws) and PB?

www.primalfreedom.blogspot.com

If a man has the right to self-ownership, to the control of his life, then in the real world he must also have the right to sustain his life by grappling with and transforming resources; he must be able to own the ground and the resources on which he stands and which he must use. In short, to sustain his human right. - Murray Rothbard

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345