Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Imagine.............what if?.......... page 2

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

Or we become more in touch with our own sexualities and don't take playing around with others quite so seriously anymore.

You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

Oh, but PC....

I take it VERY seriously ;-)

annadragon is offline Junior Member

I think this would be fantastic! If you guys haven't read Joel Salatin's book "Everything I Want to do is Illegal". He describes an awesome community and a potentially more idyllic community. I highly recommend it.

Suzan is offline Senior Member

People would no longer be suffering from carb stupor and actually be able to think!

piano-doctor-lady is offline Senior Member

Annie, I'm already thinking about where to hang Mark's signed poster with the Primal pyramid on it. (The Food Pyramid from Heaven to replace the Food Pyramid From Hell.)

That book fest was sure fun yesterday. I wonder if he could have pushed it to #1 if Amazon hadn't started limiting buyers to 3 copies. I wonder why they did that?

Annadragon, thanks for reminding me of Joel's book. Time to buy it. What a great title. There's a local farm near here which sells pastured meat and fresh produce. The farmer trained at Polyface Farm.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned

@kun1chi- You're not paying to simply get some, you're paying for variety of selection, and expertise.

(I'm joking here, I can't even afford to set foot in a "house of blue light" as it were, let alone be a client.)

avocado is offline Senior Member

"The first thing I would love to imagine, instead of suburban sprawl, are communities requiring developers to plan green spaces, community playgrounds, bike lanes, sidewalks, and places for local businesses to operate, so that folks could walk or bike to pick up their groceries or go to the farmer's market!"

That means getting people to give up having their own detached single family dwellings and yards! We are so entitled ;-)

LX
    LX is offline Senior Member

@PDL - maybe the book could have made it if I hadn't forgotten the date and actually ordered my copies as I intended too. Stupid work making me go on a stupid business trip . . . grrr

maba is offline Senior Member

If there's only one place in that list that can be made primal, I vote for the school (assuming our homes are already Primal). And PB would be made required reading.

grandma is offline Member

Without the CW to harangue, life would be no fun anymore. We would have to find a new way to be different. Sounds bad.

It's grandma, but you can call me sir.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast