Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sweating more during sleep? page 2

barehard Guest

Primal Fuel

It's only just occurred to me that perhaps this is our bodies' way of protecting us from the cold as we lay inactive at night. Such a simple theory, I don't know how I didn't think of it. Anyway I can relax, I'm not catching a fever if all these fine folks in this thread are all experiencing it.

Blorton is offline Senior Member

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing this gang! There have been some nights where I wake up absolutely soaked and wondering what in the world was wrong with me.

Primal since February 2010. On seventh round of P90x.

My Blathering, Babbling Journal

bruce.b is offline Member

I did a really hard bicycle ride the other day and I was so hot that night it kept waking me up. For me it happens when I work out hard and I've always thought it was my body building itself back up. I usually feel really good the next day. It also seems to make me leaner too.

bruce b.

twinmama is offline Senior Member

Pretty sure that sweating is the bodies way of cooling down. Not warming up.

alexdarwin25 is offline Member
    Thanks for the nice post..yeah it's all about menopause..it is mainly called as night sweat and i should probably think that it is menopause..
    Download FREE 3 Day Crash Course
    The Golden Rules You Must Follow to Sweat Normally | how to stop sweating | armpit sweating

Cal. is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexdarwin25 View Post
    Thanks for the nice post..yeah it's all about menopause..it is mainly called as night sweat and i should probably think that it is menopause..
    Being a guy... I guess I should start worrying then.

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    I have noticed this, as well as when I'm sleeping at night, I don't want the covers on me because I get too hot. I used to sleep with a thick comforter on me, now it's just a sheet and sometimes a thin blanket.

adr617 is offline Member
    The first week that I was eating Primal, I couldn't sleep because I was so hot.
    Began Primal 3/26/12

Height: 5'1'', HW: 215, LW: 98, SW: 137, GW: 110

CW: 128

Follow me! http://humblehappyhealthy.wordpress.com/

Jovana is offline Member
    Yes... the first couple of months after going primal, I'd wake up completely soaked in sweat. It was strange, but glad I'm not the only one who has experienced this!!

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    I get hot also. After a meal, after bulletproof coffee, shortly after I go to bed around 9 or 10ish, and then again around 2-3 ish. Crazy. I was researching it, but I can't remember everything well enough to type it out. Everyone here is so smart and technical, I only know layman's terms at best so I dont even want to try. But basically, it is a good thing and my body is doing it's thing. I think so anyways.

I am not menopausal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast