Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Food, Inc to be aired on PBS on April 21st page 2

mdlaw is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    It's a great film. I really wanted my mom to see it while I was living at home, so she, at the very least, could get onto the grass fed bandwagon.

batty is offline Senior Member
    let's hope it opens a lot of peoples' eyes on what's really going on. i am so happy to see this making it to the public air[cable?]waves! it's such a good and informative movie.

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Lillian is offline Member
    Marked on my calendar!

I've been wanting to see this for a while and hopefully I can get my family to watch it as well.

maba is offline Senior Member
    I meant to email Mark about this so he could include it in his weekend link love, but it completely slipped out of my mind this weekend. Maybe he can add a note to his post today or tomorrow.

mcestnik is offline Member
    I have this in my instant queue on netflix, just need to find the time to watch it. I did watch Killer at Large: Why Obesity is America's Greatest Threat from netflix and it was really good too.

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    I did watch this on netflix, too. I actually listened while at work (my work usually involves stuff I can do while listening to other things!). So I felt like I got a lot accomplished during those two hours! I'm going to link this on facebook too... just throwing it out there.

Mainer is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the info but apparently the local PBS here is not airing it, bummer!!!
    You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

MmmFat is offline Senior Member
    Just have to share my 'blonde moment' - I checked online earlier to see that this starts at 9 p.m., so I just got home and started looking on the on-screen guide to set my DVR. It's not there, what? I check by alphabet, not there. So I start looking through all of the channels to find out of there's another PBS. At last I check online again only to realize, Wednesday, April 21st is tomorrow. YUP. So, in case anyone else is looking for it (LOL) it will be airing tomorrow night at 9 p.m. - Channel 13 in NYC and it's listed as "P.O.V."

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MmmFat View Post
    Just have to share my 'blonde moment' - I checked online earlier to see that this starts at 9 p.m., so I just got home and started looking on the on-screen guide to set my DVR. It's not there, what? I check by alphabet, not there. So I start looking through all of the channels to find out of there's another PBS. At last I check online again only to realize, Wednesday, April 21st is tomorrow. YUP. So, in case anyone else is looking for it (LOL) it will be airing tomorrow night at 9 p.m. - Channel 13 in NYC and it's listed as "P.O.V."
    Yeah I had to check the site, but channel 13 it is. I don't understand the whole P.O.V. thing..

MmmFat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    Yeah I had to check the site, but channel 13 it is. I don't understand the whole P.O.V. thing..
    Thanks, IniQuity!

They should at least cross-reference the titles in the listings. I haven't watched PBS in a while, so I had to look up POV. Apparently, it's short for 'Documentaries with a Point of View' Here's the link for more info: http://www.pbs.org/pov/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast