Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Newbie - been a veggie - feeling sick eating meat page 4

piano-doctor-lady is offline Senior Member

Mindi, all you have to do is think up a different title to make a new subject thread, and just post it right here. Don't worry about which category to put it into, just click on "Forum", which will give you "latest discussions" and then click on the link TOPICS: "ADD NEW" up near the top.

I'll keep an eye open for your posting, and as for commenting --- no way has yet been invented to KEEP me from commenting!

FabMandy is offline Member

@ Mindy - I didn't add supplements right away because I didn't feel the need. I was following a protocol to heal Crohn's, and the recommendations were to take things slow and only add new things one at a time. I had been taking supplements before the dietary switch but just decided to lay off for a few weeks. I don't think it matters one way or the other - if you want to take supps, then keep taking them! But you don't necessarily have to add any to help your body break down the animal stuff

Mindi Guest

Thanks p-d-l, I see how it works now. I think I'm going to give it some more thought and do a little research before I put that topic up. It's a powerful one and I would like to be able to offer something useful or helpful.

I'm sure people have already brought it up, but it's not addressed in the book and there are always new people like me. It drastically changed the way I am approaching this lifestyle.

Thanks FabMandy, just trying to learn as much as I can. The biggest challenge I'm facing right now is coming up with a menu I can live with, shop for, prepare, and afford. I'd like to jump right in, but I can see it's going to take a little time for me to sort this out. I'm ashamed to say that my vegetarian diet hasn't included a lot of veggies! They tend to sit and rot in my fridge. Where is that personal chef when I need him?

piano-doctor-lady is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Fine, Mindi, I'll keep an eye open for your new thread when you're ready to start it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234