Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sardines page 3

chiromom is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I LOVE sardines.
    AND I'm trying to figure out how to post a new thread on Mark's Daily Apple. Am I being clueless?
    My eating philosophy is: If it had a face or mother or came from the ground...I'll eat it. Makes my vegan friends' skin crawl but that's OK.
    So what I want to post is Grok The Gardener...I am growing most of my produce right now. It's so cool.
    I'd love to connect with other Grok Gardeners.

JBailey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Healthy realist View Post
    Where do you buy those bela sardines? Just looked them up. Sound good!
    I'm in NW WA and my local co-op has them. I bet if you emailed the company they could supply you with a list or even set you up wholesale. They are the best sardines ever, and we taste tested plenty.
    Seven Trees Farm - diversified subsistence farming on 1.25 acres.

Brentski is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chiromom View Post
    AND I'm trying to figure out how to post a new thread on Mark's Daily Apple. Am I being clueless?
    Dear Chiromom, I am having the same trouble, I see that I have permission to post new threads, but have only figured out how to reply to other threads. Have you found out how to post new threads yet?

Leida is offline Senior Member
    I always get them in water, with nothing added. Love the little buggers
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Barefoot Gentile is offline Senior Member
    I eat a can of sardines once or twice a week just get some good oils and omegas.

stonefury is offline Junior Member
    I'm eating Wild Planet sardines in olive oil right now. It's good protein and fat, calcium, omega 3, BPA-free cans, less mercury than tuna, so I see no reason not to eat them frequently.

TorMag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brentski View Post
    Dear Chiromom, I am having the same trouble, I see that I have permission to post new threads, but have only figured out how to reply to other threads. Have you found out how to post new threads yet?
    There is a big green button at the top of each section that says "Post New Thread" Clicking on that will get you there.

I ate sardines like there were going out of style. Ate a can of not so good tasting cheap ones and can no longer go near them......
    I Kettlebell therefore I am.

My Journal
    My Journal

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by neowild View Post
    IMO, the best sardines are from Wild Planet.
    this

Brentski is offline Junior Member
    Thank you TorMag,
    I appreciate it. I do have a big green button on the upper left above each section, but mine says "+ Reply to Thread" I can see in my thread permissions I am permitted to start new thread, reply to thread, add attachments...etc. But I seem to be missing the start new thread button. I just sent a message to the webmaster, maybe something is missing, or I need to set an appointment with an ophthalmologist, lol.

Scott F is offline Senior Member
    Sardines are one of those foods that raise uric acid What Foods Or Liquids Cause Uric Acid? | LIVESTRONG.COM

Dr Richard Johnson has found that uric acid is the "switch" that kicks on fat storage causing insulin and leptin resistance. His new book is fatswitchbook.com. Johnson is the chief physician for the division of renal and hypertension.

All animals use this switch to put on seasonal fat. Humans are eating these foods year round causing obesity
    Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast