Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: We need some Dudecipes. page 6

vrodmuscle is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by NicMcCool View Post
    I'm totally down for the liquid pound. Only problem is I buy cheap as shit blenders and then they end up breaking or only blending half my drink so I'm stuck sucking meatwads through a curly straw.

What blender is that in the video?

Also...

Mrs. McCool: "I'd like to put HIM in a blender and drink him up. Yummy!"

You have to invest in a blender! I believe mine is a breville (not near it at the moment) it was around $250, is 750 watts, works fantastic....the vitamix brand is highly raved about as well.

Lol, Mrs.McCoolhas quite the sense of humor!
    My Youtube Health and Fitness Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dcdhealthfitness

Will be making more videos weekly.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Fish Grill Packets
    That's what I do but I layer small asparagus spears on the bottom, then fish, then diced mushrooms, a pat of butter and some minced garlic on top.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

lev96 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metric View Post
    If you have a slow cooker, throw a beef roast (a fatty enough cut) with some beef broth and some dried herbs, onions, pepper, etc inside and let it slow-cook while you're out with your clients. You get back home and all you have to do is cook some veggies. If you have a large enough slow cooker, you could also throw in some veggies (ie carrots, Brussels Sprouts, turnips, green or yellow string beans, etc). It is idiot proof!

PS - If you don't have a slow-cooker, get one. They are pretty cheap. You don't need the ones with the timers, unless it's a feature you really want.
    I think this is a great idea for you Nic! There is much more leeway for mistakes with a slow cooker than there is with other types of cooking. Also, you are usually dealing with large hunks of meat - which it seems you need. And as a bonus they are usually less expensive cuts as well. If you have Mark's first cookbook the "primal pot roast" is a good one for a slow cooker. And I'm sure you can find some chicken recipes for the slow cooker as well.

But you still must make sure you thaw your food before cooking.

By the way Nic. I just want to thank you for starting the two funniest threads currently running on this site. Between this one and your "dude, I stink" page, you have me constantly laughing. Hope this board helps remedy out both your issues.

katemary is offline Senior Member
    salmon cakes.

chop sweet potato into chunks and microwave

whilst that is nuking, chop into small bits
    red onions
    coriander
    parsley

sweet potato ready by now

dump into hot steamy sweet potato, stuff you just chopped, plus egg, plus canned salmon (or tuna)

get your hands into that and mix, then, with gunky hand, squish handfuls into patties

fry

add your guac, but this time add lime or chopped tomato or even hlaf the red onion to your gauc

time? 10 - 15 mins

NicMcCool is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lev96 View Post
    By the way Nic. I just want to thank you for starting the two funniest threads currently running on this site. Between this one and your "dude, I stink" page, you have me constantly laughing. Hope this board helps remedy out both your issues.
    I once left my crock pot on for an entire weekend with two half-empty jars of pigs feet in them. House smelled like John Candy after a day of water-skiing.

Also you say "both" my issues, like they're the only ones. I'm just scratching the surface of group self help, dude.
    I've got of one them journal thingies. One Night At McCool's

Quote Originally Posted by vrodmuscle View Post
    You have to invest in a blender! I believe mine is a breville (not near it at the moment) it was around $250, is 750 watts, works fantastic....the vitamix brand is highly raved about as well.
    !
    Looking into it now. Totes need a good blender, dude. I've been having to use my Doc Brown baby puree blender thingy to mix my shakes recently. Gets messy.

Fernaldo is offline Senior Member
    Come on McCool, swole ass bro like you has to rock the vitamix. I'll just say, 2.25 horsepower. You could atomize a brick in the damn thing. You can't be mixin' up shakes in some halfsteppin' blender. You gotta blend big to be big!
    "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Fernaldo View Post
    Come on McCool, swole ass bro like you has to rock the vitamix. I'll just say, 2.25 horsepower. You could atomize a brick in the damn thing. You can't be mixin' up shakes in some halfsteppin' blender. You gotta blend big to be big!
    I think I just had a brogasm.

I just bought a vitamix pro series for the gym. Should ship in a day. Couldn't find one with a diesel-powered motor, kinda bummed, dude.

lev96 is offline Member
    I once left my crock pot on for an entire weekend with two half-empty jars of pigs feet in them. House smelled like John Candy after a day of water-skiing.
    I'm really impressed with you:

#1) You screw up while cooking in such an incredible variety of ways.
    #2) You keep on tryin'!

keep it up.

Also you say "both" my issues, like they're the only ones. I'm just scratching the surface of group self help, dude.
    I just subscribed to your diary, so I look forward to learning the rest there. I have one too, but I'm not nearly as good a writer as you.

GeorgiaPeach is offline Senior Member
    Put in blender: 2 avocados, 2 bananas, and a dash of coconut milk, or whatever liquid (protein powder plus wate works) and blend. This make yummy pudding if you don't overdo the liquid. Or you can add yogurt instead of liquid. Great snack or breakfast.

Another option: canned pumpkin, banana, and liquid/yogurt/protein powder
    Don't let anybody tell you, "You can't" just because they can't.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast