Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primal just stopped working? page 2

primalTatoolover is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    ok where to start...*Sigh* from a comment you laid down you seem to be saying youre a very small. Looking at your general eating habits, i would say you have multiple issues. First being that youre WAY too low carb, which is why youre probably consistently failing. The simple fact is that youre young and small and need to get some carbs in you. secondly, get rid of the damn flax, why the heck are you taking that? fiber? theres absolutely zero reason to take fiber from something like flax, just eat a good amount of veggies(and even that is not NECESSARY per se). Up your calories in general, you eat like a bird lol i would say that you should actually try to overfeed yourself once or twice a week(not on junk mind you), you need to flood your body with nutrients, keep as high quality as you can, grassfed meats,organic veggies,tubers etc.. walk as much as you can! im not sure if you do any type of exercise, but id def. keep it short and sweet for now, maybe one or two sessions 15-30 min max of some bodyweight/weightlifting and then just move your ass around alot(yoga is great for just building some strength and flexibility with zero cortisol release). Make sure you get 2-3 meals a day, eat big,eat good, dont be afraid of carbs, stay away from flax crap. Good luck and be patient! give things time to fix themselves, ex: if you reintroduce carbs do it slowly and dont be afraid if you feel kind of funky at first its natural, alot of people go too low carb,feel great,2-3 months later get digestive issues/skin issues cuz they went too low carb and messed up their thyroid and cortisol, reintroduce, feel funky cuz their body isnt used to carbs anymore and then quit again. you need the carbs but you need to be patient with it. feel free to hit me up with any questions,cheers!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    Check out my blog where i talk about changing your mindset,learning to be true to yourself, health/fitness and travel!
    Primal Ascendance
    Eat.Sleep.Learn.Train.Ascend

primalTatoolover is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    just to add in some stuff i forgot, its always a great thing to introduce a bit of fermented foods(pickles are awesome and easy to make), get some bone broths in this is fantastic for healing the gut and a big energy booster,make sure youre getting a good amount of sea salt in(many people go way too low once they go primal), and some kelp(or seafood in general) to get your iodine and selenium levels up. Many people dont get enough magnesium and vitamin D, so id def. recommend supplementing them(and those are the ONLY supps. i recommend)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12