hi all, I started primal a few weeks ago and have lost 16 pounds so far. I have been on a lot of weight loss forums such as sparkpeople, and a lot of them have categories for how much weight you have to lose or groups for people who are in that category. I usually just browse through them looking for advice on what to do.

So far on this forum I'm having sort of a hard time finding anything specifically from people who are highly obese like myself and are working towards ( or have worked towards) losing 150+ pounds. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Basically I'm feeling a lot better even with just the loss of 16 pounds than I have in a while, but I'm terrified I'm going to mess this up like I messed up every other "diet" and end up gaining rather than losing. I have so far to go that I'm freaking myself out and weighing myself every day and wondering if I don't lose any today if it's okay because of blah blah and if I should do something else or what.

Also I have the primal blueprint and I'm reading through it. It's a great read so far.

Thanks for any help you can give.