Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The sweet spot between good looking and healthy BF% page 6

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    to the OP (not gadsie):
    to be honest, your latest pic looks bloated. i think you should increase your body fat, but do it in a slow, healthy way. 4-6000 calories per day? come on guys, eating until you puke is never healthy especially for a person who has a tendency to purge. ... barring some sort of endocrine issues, your body will gain the weight it needs over time.
    +1.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    to the OP (not gadsie):
    to be honest, your latest pic looks bloated. i think you should increase your body fat, but do it in a slow, healthy way. 4-6000 calories per day? come on guys, eating until you puke is never healthy especially for a person who has a tendency to purge. from what i've read, you have time. take it slow, and really focus on becoming reacquainted with your appetite. prepare nutritious food which looks delicious to you, eat it until you feel full. because you do have fat and muscle to gain, i would recommend that you eat a little past satiation. you probably do need to teach your body to feel comfortable with higher quantities of food, but not monstrous proportions. little by little, your body will adjust to eating what it needs instead of a ton or a tiny bit. if you're not exercising a bunch, i would stick between 2000-3000 calories, but don't count if it gets you worked up. don't measure meticulously, just figure ballpark estimates so you know you're getting enough. focus on eating meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, fruit, and eggs, dairy and nuts if you like those. try out some of the paleo baking recipes and see if you like any. because you're from france, i'm going to assume most of those recipes won't appeal to you, but some might. anyway, take it slow and easy. barring some sort of endocrine issues, your body will gain the weight it needs over time.
    I'll stop posting I guess. I don't want to hijack this thread but anyway, for me 4-6000 calories is what I really need to be satiated. I don't always eat this much. But at these days I'm guaranteed to be hungry for multiple hours during the day. which can also feel pleasant to an extent. As long as I don't hve to go to bed hungry, that sucks. Today I had about 3500 calories, but I was very hungry from like 11 to to 4 or so
    Last edited by Gadsie; 06-23-2012 at 12:53 PM.
    Billie trips balls

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    I'll stop posting I guess. I don't want to hijack this thread but anyway, for me 4-6000 calories is what I really need to be satiated. I don't always eat this much. But at these days I'm guaranteed to be hungry for multiple hours during the day. which can also feel pleasant to an extent. As long as I don't hve to go to bed hungry, that sucks. Today I had about 3500 calories, but I was very hungry from like 11 to to 4 or so
    if 4-6000 is working for you, that's awesome! wasn't trying to give you hints about whether or not to post, just wanted to be clear that i was talking to the OP.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456