Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whining and missing Crossfit. page 2

catdance62 is offline Senior Member
    I make yogurt about twice a week (I raise dairy goats) and I know that probiotics are important, especially when taking antibiotics! For real though, thanks for making me feel better about things, everyone. Today was my last day of meds--so happy!

jkr
    jkr is offline Senior Member
    There are some excellent companies with high standards and some terrible ones. If your practitioner is any good, they'll source carefully. I'm going to school for CM now and we discuss quality, pesticides, etc. all the time. Classical Pearls, Blue Poppy, and Legendary Herbs are all good among others I can't remember right now. Besides, CM has a 3000+ positive track record and conventional western medicine kills a quarter of a million people in the US each year. THAT is scary.

sugarcrystal8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    There are some excellent companies with high standards and some terrible ones. If your practitioner is any good, they'll source carefully. I'm going to school for CM now and we discuss quality, pesticides, etc. all the time. Classical Pearls, Blue Poppy, and Legendary Herbs are all good among others I can't remember right now. Besides, CM has a 3000+ positive track record and conventional western medicine kills a quarter of a million people in the US each year. THAT is scary.
    +1 I personally use and prescribe legendary herbs

patski is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have no idea how to even look for a reputable CM practitioner in my area...
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12