Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Heal a Cavity page 4

Drmike is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    One more thing fuzzy logic. If not all kids can process vaccines then why are they being forced on All children regardless of risks. Could it be that the vaccine industry is a billion dollar industry. Probably just another coincidence

Drmike is offline Member
    A final thought to everyone on this board. If we are all so fixated on eating grass fed beef and free range non antibiotic chicken and clean living with no toxins then why is it ok to inject newborns and infants with thimeresol mercury antifreeze and other assorted toxins

PeacefulWarrior is offline Senior Member
    DrMike,
    Im with you.
    I saw my nephew die 24 hours after a DPT vaccine. Started screaming uncontrollably after he was given the shot. Kept screaming uncontrollably, developed a fever etc...when he finally fell asleep, he never woke up again.
    His reaction to the shot was just a "coincidence". His death (SIDS) was completely unrelated.

When you see something like that, you know what happened. But to people like fuzzylogic, it doesnt matter how many kids are affected, he will keep on saying it was all just a big coincidence, and that he knows our kids better than we do.

Im the father of 2 unvaccinated little ones. Fuzzy will tell you despite his faith is his vaccine poisons, my unvaccinated kids are putting his vaccinated kids at risk. Apparently his vaccines only work if everyone is getting them...
    Hes too stupid to figure out how stupid that sounds.
    "Your actions speak to me so loud, I can not hear a single word you are saying."

Drmike is offline Member
    Thanks for understanding

mom5booklover is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeacefulWarrior View Post
    DrMike,
    Im with you.
    I saw my nephew die 24 hours after a DPT vaccine. Started screaming uncontrollably after he was given the shot. Kept screaming uncontrollably, developed a fever etc...when he finally fell asleep, he never woke up again.
    His reaction to the shot was just a "coincidence". His death (SIDS) was completely unrelated.

When you see something like that, you know what happened. But to people like fuzzylogic, it doesnt matter how many kids are affected, he will keep on saying it was all just a big coincidence, and that he knows our kids better than we do.

Im the father of 2 unvaccinated little ones. Fuzzy will tell you despite his faith is his vaccine poisons, my unvaccinated kids are putting his vaccinated kids at risk. Apparently his vaccines only work if everyone is getting them...
    Hes too stupid to figure out how stupid that sounds.
    +1
    I completely agree that vaccines are poison and toxic to our little ones. I don't necessarily believe that Autism is ONLY caused by them but they are definately a factor. I also believe iodine deficiency is a big factor.
    I say this knowing that my youngest will be getting his booster shots next month before he goes to kindergarden, so I am terrified. But we live in a "Free Country" you know where I don't actually have the freedom to choose not to vaccinate if I want my kiddo to go to school in a public school (which is our only option)so what choice do I have? I don't have the luxery of staying home and homeschooling Our school system has us working parents by the "balls" (so to speak) when it comes to vaccinating our kids.

Drmike is offline Member
    You can actually opt out of getting your child vaccinated. At least you can in most states. There is no way in hell I will allow another vaccine to my child. The entire concept of schools requiring vaccines is ludicrous. It's like telling a child with a severe shellfish allergy that you can't attend this school unless you eat a bowl of shrimp

Drmike is offline Member
    It's is very sad that our country is so rigid with its vaccines. Imagine if a law was passed that required every infant to eat nuts for breakfast. I wonder how many thousands would die from anaphylactic shock due to nut allergies. So now the government has posted warnings on all food labels about nuts. Yet every child gets the same vaccine schedule. A one size fits all not even taking into account how the vaccine could effect each child not every kid can handle the same vaccines. This country needs to do some research and make a vaccine schedule that is custom made for each child but that might take away some of the billions of dollars generated by the vaccine manufacturers

otzi Guest
    Dr. Mike - I know this thread took quite a turn, but back to the OP if you don't mind. I wanted your opinion on 'oil pulling'. Google it if you never heard of it, but bascally it is an ancient oral hygeine method wherein you swish sesame oil in your mouth for 10-20 minutes and spit it out.

I was plagued by 'deep pockets' in my gums my whole adult life. I have had twice yearly scrapings for nearly 40 years. I read about oil pulling a year ago and have done it faithfully ever since. Before I started, I had 15 pockets over 7 mm deep, worst was 9mm. After 6 months of oil pulling, the 9mm pocket was down to 4mm and the rest were all 0-3mm. If you are really a dentist, that should be significant to you.

I also supplement with Vit K2 and D and feel that this combination is necessary for optimal dental health. Dental health is linked quite conclusively with cardiovascular health and I for one want the best mouth possible. I think the CW of brush and floss and see your dentist regulary really needs some tweaking and guys like you are the ones to do it.

My dentist now uses this method as well as his dental hygenists.

Drmike is offline Member
    I will have to do some research on oil pulling and get back to you

Zelli88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by me2 View Post
    To Heal a Cavity:

1. Ditch your toothpaste that contains glycerin (prevents remineralisation of teeth), which is everything you can find in ANY store, with the exception of Eco-Dent or other brand tooth powders, which still has silica (abrasive). I'm still using it but thinking of switching to colostrum tooth powder.

2. Start taking fermented cod liver oil and high vitamin butter oil (vitamin K) (Weston A. Price discovered these little gems) and eat grass fed raw butter if available.

3. Watch the magic.

Other resources:

Book-The Perfect Prescription for your Teeth

Brushing Technique
    also has essential oil brushing blend

Success Story
    I totally believe you can cure a dental carry..It's definitely not as easy as you make it out to be. Using the right toothpaste, supplementing with cod liver oil/vitamin K will definitely help. But, ultimately, you probably need to have an EXTREMELY nutrient dense/clean diet + supplements...

The human body can heal almost anything if given what it needs..But, that requires A LOT of nutrients and time in today's world..Luckily, we have easy access to supplements. After all the things I've cured for myself and from what I've read and heard from, I firmly believe in this. Some cool success stories can be read here: Success Stories

I believe it's possible, and I think it's very thoughtful of you to post this. You're just trying to help other people. I don't know why some people are getting so easily hostile over such an act. Good for you! I've been thinking about trying to heal my 5 carries as well. Had 5 amalgams replaced with 5 composites. I don't want ANYTHING in my mouth. I just want my good ol teethers! =)

I also make my own toothpaste from: calcium carbonate + baking soda + sea salt (grey salt - more minerals) + Coconut oil + cinnamon. I used to only use baking soda, and had no decay or anything for as long as I used it =)

Also, another good site for this is: How to Remineralize Teeth Naturally | Wellness Mama

Cheers!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast