Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Heal a Cavity page 3

solstice is offline Senior Member
    In the beautiful mountains of Pennsylvania!
    Primal Fuel
    fluoride is bad for our thyroid as well...so I guess pick your poison. I refused giving fluoride drops to my kiddos from infancy (I think this is a crazy practice!) So far we are cavity free at 6 and 8 years old...but many of their friends have had multiple fillings and even capped baby teeth. We have also been gluten and dairy free since my 6 year old was born. Kids still eat grains, but not the crazy amounts in SAD.

me2
    me2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmike View Post
    Ok this is just friggin stupid already. I am a dentist so I know a bit about teeth and toothpaste. Just use any fluoride toothpaste and get regular checkups every 6 months. If you have a cavity get it filled. There are no magic potions to heal a cavity. I am all for primal but sometimes people make things too complicated. Just brush your teeth and see a dentist every 6 months ( and floss) that's it nice and simple. The fluoride in toothpaste won't hurt you unless you plan on swallowing a large amount of it. This is what rinsing and spitting are for. What's next primal floss. Seriously
    I would strongly suggest reading Dr. Weston A Price's work. Jack Kruse was a dentist and explained that NO other dentists he knew had ever heard of Dr. Price. It is unfortunate that we have not been given all the information we deserve.

As they say, the proof is in the pudding. I am literally watching a cavity disappear. I will return to my dentist once it is gone and watch his jaw drop.

Fluoride is horrid and should be avoided whenever possible, even the ADA says so!

ADA study confirms dangers of fluoridated water, especially for babies
    Scientists, Doctors and Researchers warn of fluoridated water dangers
    The Case Against Fluoride with Paul Connett 10/11 by Underground Wellness | Blog Talk Radio
    Dangers of Fluoride and Fluoridation
    Fluoride is Good for You! | Underground Wellness

It would be so incredible if primal minded dentists like you would start disseminating this information and using it in your practice.
    Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

fuzzylogic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmike View Post
    One more thing. Anything the CDC says has to be questioned. After all they still won't admit that there is any link between vaccines and autism despite the overwhelming increase in autism in this country and the increase in childhood vaccines. If you think fluoride is bad what to you think is in all of those life saving vaccines. Thimeresol, mercury arsenic anti freeze to name a few.

Oh FFS---there is no link between vaccines and autism. You are officially being obtuse.

I just love people who are into conspiracy theories. They are so amusing.....

me2
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic View Post
    Oh FFS---there is no link between vaccines and autism. You are officially being obtuse.

I just love people who are into conspiracy theories. They are so amusing.....
    Dr. Natasha Campbell-Mcbride says that it is not the vaccinations, it's gut dysbiosis that causes children to not be able to properly process inoculations. There immune systems are compromised and do not process vaccines in a predictable way. Not that I think vaccines are the cat's pajamas to start with.

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

palebluedots is offline Senior Member
    C'mon, don't tell people that they can heal cavities by using a particular kind of toothpaste. Sure, maybe using certain methods can reduce sensitivity, but if you have a cavity, go see your dentist and get it filled! Then you can try different experiments with which toothbrushing methods you like best. I always feel that posts like this are a tad irresponsible in that they encourage gullible people to not seek medical care when they really should.

me2
    Toothpaste alternatines:

Essential oil blend (I'm sure you could make your own)
    Colostrum tooth powder
    Peelu Tooth powder
    Cleef recommends unscented neem oil bar soap
    Make your own- not convinced that xylitol is good.

Remember everything you put in your mouth will end up in your body, even if you don't swallow it.

me2
    Quote Originally Posted by palebluedots View Post
    C'mon, don't tell people that they can heal cavities by using a particular kind of toothpaste. Sure, maybe using certain methods can reduce sensitivity, but if you have a cavity, go see your dentist and get it filled! Then you can try different experiments with which toothbrushing methods you like best. I always feel that posts like this are a tad irresponsible in that they encourage gullible people to not seek medical care when they really should.
    You are correct, you cannot heal a cavity by changing your toothpaste. Changing your toothpaste allows teeth to remineralize, which is an important factor. You also need a healthy immune system in addition to high levels of vitamin K. As I stated before many people have done this.

Forgotten tooth decay cure : heal your cavities and prevent root canals
    How to heal a cavity naturally and nutritionally without the need for 'drilling and filling'
    Let Your Teeth Heal Themselves
    Whole Health Source: Reversing Tooth Decay

Additionally as I mentioned before I am going to a dentist, and I am not encouraging people to forgo their dental health. I'm just giving them information so that they are informed consumers.
    Last edited by me2; 06-15-2012 at 08:29 AM.

fuzzylogic is offline Senior Member
    Go to mothering.com, where all these people are trying to fix the cavities their kids got from nursing all night, and they are trying the same thing. After a while, they all post non-success, and the kids go to the dentist for repair.

Drmike is offline Member
    I cannot speak for another dentist but I have stopped using amalgam filliings period. I have many irate patients who don't want to pay extra for white fillings when their insurance only covers silver. I will try to explain the dangers of silver fillings and if they aren't convinced then they can go somewhere else. As far as autism goes I'm going to keep it short and sweet. My son was developing normally. Then he had his 18 month series of vaccines and 24 hours later he displayed "autism like symptoms". Then was later diagnosed with autism. I saw it with my own eyes so don't tell me it's caused by iodine deficiencies. Vaccines play a major role in triggering autism. They may not cause autism but they are without any doubt a trigger

Drmike is offline Member
    To fuzzy logic whoever you are. I would like to invite you to my house so you can watch videos of my son before and after his 18 month vaccines to see what a difference ther is. He went from a normal child to a zombie staring at the wall one day after his vaccines. There is no autism in Amish communities and also no vaccines. Since vaccines have increased now 1 in 84 boys will be diagnosed with autism. It must all be a big coincidence The former head of the CDC even said any insult to a developing child such as a fever or a vaccine can trigger autism like symptoms. Go check it out it's on YouTube. If you are still not convinced then you can go F yourself

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast