Thread: I need some support page

minů is offline Junior Member

I need some support

Primal Fuel
    Hi,
    I started to be really Primal on Monday after reading the book The Primal Blueprint. I'm in my day 4. I would like to know if I am doing good...

I am trying to eat some fruit just in the morning with my eggwhites, usually half a banana or 200gr berries.

I wait till lunch with no problems, where i usually have 200gr fish and a salad or cooked veggies, no more than 9/10 grams carbs.

Dinner is poultry or beef, 150 grams and veggies (10 grams carbs or so).

IMy intake of fats is from olive oil or almonds, but I haven't calculated it.

Is there any veteran who can advice if I am doing well?
    I am trying to lose weight, 4 to 5 kg, but I am fining it extremely hard. i come from a Zone det.

Thanks to anyone who can help

mrquick42 is offline Junior Member
    Olive oil and almonds are fine as fat sources but they shouldn't be your primary fat sources. Why are you throwing out your egg yolks? The yolk has the bulk of the vitamins and healthy fats that you are looking for from an egg.

The last 4-5 kilos are the hardest to lose of course and you may have to really get your diet dialed in to lose them. What are you doing for exercise? How much weight have you lost already?

noodletoy is online now Senior Member
    +1 on the whole eggs.

it doesn't look like all that much food.

almonds are good for a small snack. they shouldn't be used as a primary fat source. work on getting fats from stuff like meat, coconut oil, avocados and butter.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

minů is offline Junior Member
    Thank you and thank you.
    Well, I come from the Zone, that worked really well two years ago but then I do not know what happened and I have my 5 kg back on my butt and hips mainly. Also more muscles because i have started lifting weights with a trainer. But my ugly kilos are still there. The idea of getting primal has been in me for a while. Than I read some books and now this Sisson one that captured me. I am following the 21 days to start but I come from a "clean" eating habit so I didn't change much. I am also still a bit confused as I used to eat snacks of proteins carbs and fats every three hours, while now it seems I don't have to. I wanto to do things properly also because my body doesn't listen to me much. He's sort of independent.

Thanks a lot because I need advice or I fail.

Ashwin is offline Junior Member
    hello ... i need some support for all people who is depressed in any problem ...
    Any problem just talk with other people to share ur problem to get solution
    in present world .. all human mind has a problem ... but just positive think and enjoy ur life ...
    thanks

SteakNchop is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by minů View Post
    Thank you and thank you.
    Well, I come from the Zone, that worked really well two years ago but then I do not know what happened and I have my 5 kg back on my butt and hips mainly. Also more muscles because i have started lifting weights with a trainer. But my ugly kilos are still there. The idea of getting primal has been in me for a while. Than I read some books and now this Sisson one that captured me. I am following the 21 days to start but I come from a "clean" eating habit so I didn't change much. I am also still a bit confused as I used to eat snacks of proteins carbs and fats every three hours, while now it seems I don't have to. I wanto to do things properly also because my body doesn't listen to me much. He's sort of independent.

Thanks a lot because I need advice or I fail.
    The Zone Diet emphasizes mono and polyunsaturated fats. Your health emphasizes saturated, monounsaturated and some sources of polyunsaturated fat which are higher in omega 3's and lower in omega 6's.

Generally,
    Bad: Vegetable oils such as corn, canola, sunflower and soybean.

Okay in small quantities: Nuts.

Good (assume the whole food variation is fine too): Lard, tallow, butter, coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, macadamia oil, egg yolks and ghee.