Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Science Really Says About the Paleo Diet With Mat Lalonde page 2

EagleRiverDee is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by counterpuncher View Post
    Dogs will eat scraps straight out of a garbage can.
    Many will eat their own crap too.
    True that. My new rescue dog will take a crap and then turn around and eat it. No kidding. I have to follow her around and pick it up immediately to keep her from doing it. So disgusting. Hope she outgrows that.
    High Weight: 225
    Weight at start of Primal: 189
    Current Weight: 174
    Goal Weight: 130

Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebear View Post
    You can find science for or against just about any topic. I feel better in every way when I stick to a primal/paleo WOE and that's all the proof I need.
    Me too.

Timthetaco Guest
    I listened to that a while ago. Good interview. But where the hell is his AHS '12 presentation? Are they holding it hostage until AHS '13? It's fucking ridiculous.

jamesn is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleRiverDee View Post
    True that. My new rescue dog will take a crap and then turn around and eat it. No kidding. I have to follow her around and pick it up immediately to keep her from doing it. So disgusting. Hope she outgrows that.
    But it's natural!!!1

But seriously, you can put some Tabasco sauce on it and the problem will take care of itself in at most a couple of tries.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Dogs will eat scraps straight out of a garbage can.
    me too...haha you have never been hungry?

Many will eat their own crap too.
    that isn't that weird...

Nothing that you said addresses my point, that dogs do not know science, and yet, will smell at food to assess it's value, and also at whomever is offering it to them, to assess his or her intent/vibe. And yet HUMANS, who are allegedly more intelligent, will eat whatever is called "food" in their language with no such appraisal stage.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

whitebear is offline Senior Member
    Some of my best meals have come out of dumpsters.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    or when you beat the bus boy to a table at a diner or something. Delicious.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12