Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Dude, I stink. page 8

ToldUzo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by labmonkey View Post
    Well now I just can't help myself (hey, someone else reading might be interested )

1/2 cup of coconut oil
    1tbsp of baking soda
    1tbsp of corn starch
    1tbsp of Vodka
    essential oil (optional)
    I was interested! Therefore thanks Labmonkey I made a version using only coconut oil, Absolute vodka (was what I had) and some bakong soda. Works like a charm, but I'm propably not stinking as much as our irish dude

By the way, I like this post a looot! NicMcCool, you really got funny bones (maybe because of lack of D-vitamin due of all the rainy weather in Ireland ehem).
    What on earth?! Take a walk on the wild side.

NicMcCool is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Dude, it's the broccoli. Three to five cups a day? The give away is the 'oniony' smell. Both of those have a lot of sulphur compounds, which are coming out through your skin. The same thing can happen to heavy garlic eaters. I love the broccoli too, but that may be your problem there. HTH
    Broccoli is the Ford Falcon of vegetables, dude. Can't cut it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Will View Post
    You have to do some self testing to get it right but once you do, you'll see some pretty significant changes.
    Purchased a bottle of magic pills on the intrawebs last night. Should be here in 5-7 days. I'll keep you posted once I start in on 'em. Thanks again.

Iron Will is offline Senior Member
    I should have mentioned, you should probably get 3 or 4 bottles. It's going to take a while to get your stomach back in order again.

NicMcCool is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Will View Post
    I should have mentioned, you should probably get 3 or 4 bottles. It's going to take a while to get your stomach back in order again.
    Noted.

In the meantime my dude suggested homemade lemonade with ginger. It's actually helped a bit. Not real sure why. Probably magic or witchery.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678