I did it again today.....I binged all day, first on fruits (this is after I had a nice big protein breakfast), a protein shake, then onto a protein bar, two bowls of vanilla ice cream and three chocolate chip waffles. Technically this binge started last night after dinner, with two Larabars, a whole Lindt chocolate bar (that's 2 and 1/2 servings), then strawberries and coconut milk, then an apple.

I mean seriously, WTF IS MY PROBLEM!?!?!? I know, I know I shouldn't do it. I should just not, not even one taste. I feel also like I have gained weight, I know I have gained inches because I took my measurements. I know I've gained from the binges. Eating a Primal diet high in fat AND binging is not going to get me where I want to be physically.

I'm just so frustrated. It seems that if I let myself give in and have something that I want, I go totally batshit crazy and eat everything in sight!!!! And if I don't give in and let myself have anything, I can make it about ten days and I eventually cave and go batshit crazy and eat everything in sight anyway.

SO FRUSTRATED!!!!!