Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: returning to the "motherland" page 2

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    This forum is unbelievable sometimes. We're supposed to be getting in touch with our real primal, human natures and yet so many of us can't let go of the desire to suffer that modern society has ingrained in us. Namely, denial of food that brings pleasure.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

tfarny is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairdr View Post
    Seems like a split descission. The only point made that wasn't fueled by opinion was what will my stomach do re intrducing some grains. My trainer (paleo/primal) said he had some pizza a few months ago and it trashed his digestive system.
    I do like the let her rip theory, I guess it will come down to a spur of the moment choice. thanks all
    So eat a pita before you go and assess the situation. Look, unless you have a strong celiac-type reaction to bread, it's truly not a big deal to relax the rules a bit. Once you are healthy, you can take it much better. I know some people who lost a lot of weight, and they have the same strong belief in following the rules that got them thin. I get it. But just go with the flow when abroad, enjoy yourself, play it by ear. I was in Egypt for three weeks, you think I could stay primal there? I ended up losing almost 10 lb, by the way, without trying at all. You'll be fine.
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12