Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: fat acceptance movement page 51

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    DVD as bait? Thomas does work at our place.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    You can ladle the liquid fat back over the other corpses in the ovens to make them all burn faster.
    And it would make the skin extra crispy too!

Great... Now I'm thinking of roast suckling pig. Dammit Darth!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Here is the wild rabbit in all it's munted glory:
    WildRabbit.jpg

The eyes are olives and the ears and tail are capsicums.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

amberlee is offline Senior Member
    Still going!! That is kinda hilarious.

Now I feel like pork belly with crispy crackling and apple sauce.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    maybes jessica biel should head over to one of the ryan's together. they can be bland together (that is, i find them both to be nice looking people, but for me, don't so much. so bland.)

man, my 4 yr old's testosterone surge is annoying as all get out. between the punching and the waking in the middle of the night to cry over his dreams, it's really annoying (apparently caused by hormones -- hey, maybe spacey is going through a testosterone surge).

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    maybes jessica biel should head over to one of the ryan's together. they can be bland together (that is, i find them both to be nice looking people, but for me, don't so much. so bland.)

man, my 4 yr old's testosterone surge is annoying as all get out. between the punching and the waking in the middle of the night to cry over his dreams, it's really annoying (apparently caused by hormones -- hey, maybe spacey is going through a testosterone surge).
    The Ryans are mine. LOL re the testosterone rage. I prefer the Napolean Complex theory. Compensating for something...

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    How about a paleo athlete?

Hmmm... which one is a positive body image.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Good point.

Oh and

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i imagine sitting on hard surfaces would be very uncomfortable for Lady Right

but she looks like the original muse for all fairy paintings

and Lady Left says- I WILL KICK YOUR ASS AND LOOK HOT DOING IT
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have not read through all 52 pages of this thread yet, slow internet connection makes that difficult. But, would people that support the Fat Acceptance Movement also be willing to support smoker's rights? With the exception of second hand smoke, smokers have made an choice and/or have an addiction to something that is unhealthy and carries with it additional health care cost that are often paid by others through taxes or increased insurance premiums?

Would people supporting the fat acceptance movement support gay and lesbian rights? After all, they are not doing anything to harm anyone else but people have problems with accepting them just as they are like some people have problems with accepting fat people as they are. Their lifestyle, or as some studies show, as they have been since birth, could bring additional health impacts, HIV for instance, that might be paid for by tax payer's dollars or increased insurance payments.

The problems that I have seen in the past with these movements is that they get focused on their own agenda and refuse to support any other advocate group because it runs counter to the general morals of the group.

If all these groups would support each other, become allies, then it would give them a greater voice.

Like the saying goes, "if we don't hang together, surely, we will hand separately".

Sorry if this has already been covered but that is my 2 cents worth.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast