Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: fat acceptance movement page 48

lambchop is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hardly. Let's look up little man sydrome to see if it explains your behaviour on this forum, shall we?
    Loser.

spacey47 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lambchop View Post
    Hardly. Let's look up little man sydrome to see if it explains your behaviour on this forum, shall we?
    Loser.
    Depends how you describe a little man?

44 inch chest, 32 inch (and reducing) waist, 16 inch arms

Happily married and fulfilled sexually

Not a dried up sexually frustrated lump like you, drooling at pictures like a 10 year old Justin bieber fan to get your IMAGINARY kicks........how sad

amberlee is offline Senior Member
    Oh for fuck's sake spacey, you are just embarrassing yourself now. Go away.

isbolick is offline Member
    The thing is, how happy can somebody that aggressive and ugly be? If you are happy, why would you care WHAT other people 'drool' over?

Oh, and I am 36"-26"-38. No, wait...or was it 38"-24"-36?? And I am 5'10". Or maybe that was 5'6"?? You can write whatever you want about your stats, who is to know?

I guess I just wonder why some guy who was happily married, sexually fulfilled, built like a rhino (and I have to assume you are going to claim to by hung like one, too??) and emotionally NORMAL would be jealous of anybody drooling over Ryan Reynolds?

Danielfire is offline Senior Member
    Lol, good point. As someone not concerned about excess weight, but grateful for the input of this forum, I find his posts offensive and screaming out of his own insecurities. I agree it is a bit sad now and he should go away. It is not about the fat acceptance movement anymore, and most people who have been responding lately dont seem to have a position about it but are reacting to him offending people all over the place with personal attacks and childish retorts. Sad and pathetic, no one cares what you think spacey47 after you utter childish crap you have unleashed on this forum. Man up and don't bother trying to be part of this community, you can't take enough of it back.

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    Well, just hurry up and post something about how much you hate fat people and how they're morally wrong and how you and the other thin people will be having thin people sex while the fat people sit at home waiting for you to call while you're not calling them but instead having thin people sex with thin people where you grunt out how much you hate fat people and how wrong they are for being fat so we can all hurry up and despise you.
    I can't.

1.) I'm dead from offing myself last night because no one ELSE thinks Julian McMahon
    is a tasty treat.

and,

2.) One of my best friends is over 400lbs and I couldn't give two shits about it.

I know, I know, THE HORROR, right?

But, I'm dead, so it doesn't matter anymore...................

woe

is

me.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    i wish i knew the backstory to this gif.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    And so you ladies don't get all the eye candy:

jessica biel is my body hero.

spacey47 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by isbolick View Post
    The thing is, how happy can somebody that aggressive and ugly be? If you are happy, why would you care WHAT other people 'drool' over?

Oh, and I am 36"-26"-38. No, wait...or was it 38"-24"-36?? And I am 5'10". Or maybe that was 5'6"?? You can write whatever you want about your stats, who is to know?

I guess I just wonder why some guy who was happily married, sexually fulfilled, built like a rhino (and I have to assume you are going to claim to by hung like one, too??) and emotionally NORMAL would be jealous of anybody drooling over Ryan Reynolds?
    WHO mentioned JEALOUS? honestly you NUT CASES just make it up as you go along!

I say well done to anyone who gets in shape Ryan, Hugh all of them and they are both not bad actors to boot

I just think you are sad bunch of Aholes who have nothing better to do than slobber over IMAGINARY fantasies on the Internet

like ten year old girls

Get a Fucking Life!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spacey47 View Post
    The question YOU have to ask yourself is......would a Guy who looks like the pictures you have posted LOOK TWICE at a woman who looks like YOU?
    Actually... yes.

I'm happily married... and I'm over weight...
    But a couple of years ago when I was going out with some Divorcee friends (usually as the DD/end of evening cock blocker) I was approached on several occasions by men who were stacked up like brick shit houses. Enough so that I may have been just a little disappointed to turn them away after a chaste dance or two (no grinding allowed).

You may find this hard to believe, but many of those "chubby chaser" men, are successful, well groomed, and extremely FIT.

Truth is... I find Kevin James more attractive than either of the Ryans. It's true... I want to cuddle up wif him!

AND I also LOVE voluptuous women!
    Nigella!!!

Holy cripes but watching her cook makes me want to...

Oh yeah, and this...
    Quote Originally Posted by amberlee View Post
    Oh for fuck's sake spacey, you are just embarrassing yourself now. Go away.
    Last edited by cori93437; 06-24-2012 at 12:36 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    I second nigella lawson, but i'm a hetero chick so maybe my opinion doesn't matter as much.

Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast