Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: fat acceptance movement page 47

spacey47 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by AMonkey View Post
    The fat acceptance movement disgusts me. Not fat people per se, but they dare to have the audacity to claim that being fat doesn't make you any unhealthier than a thin person (and I'm speaking in averages here, before somebody points out that a 200 pound gymnast will be a lot healthier than a 120 pound couch potato).
    They then try and force "fat is beautiful", and that any body size is attractive, which is renders such adjectives useless. If everybody is beautiful, then nobody is beautiful.
    At the same time they'll say, attractive women have "the body of little boys" or "real men like curves" and "you're starving yourself, you're insecure".
    They'll claim that genetics is the reason they are fat and that losing weight is unhealthy or that diets don't work.
    I also wonder why the fat acceptance movement is almost exclusively female.

Its delusion at its finest, and it disgusts me. The upside is that since we're part of the dwindling thin population, our attractiveness to the opposite (or same) sex will increase proportionally.
    Been away for a few days with no internet....It can be done!
    and its nice to see thta my favourite thread is still going strong with a mixture of wishful thinking about various celebs and the odd comment such as the one quoted above

Whilst i agree with some of what is being said its about degrees of body type one way or the other.
    A grossly obese person is unattractive in my eyes as is a grossly underweight (anorexic person)

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder so yes technically 'ANYONE' can be considered beautiful. There are what is fondly known as 'Chubby Chasers' i.e. men who have a thing for larger women and there are men who seem to go for the boyish types.

People find all sorts of people attractive for all sorts of weird and wonderful reasons and good luck to them.

But its not really the point, HEALTH is the point.

A few pounds here and there will not probably make that much difference if you live a generally healthy lifestyle, but once you start getting to very and morbidly obese or indeed morbidly thin then the health problems really kick in as we all know.

In my opinion that is not a healthy state to be in and should not be accepted as such.

The impact is becoming global and has other costs associated with it to all of us.

Interestingly on a FAT ACCEPTANCE THREAD where people who have the temerity to speak against it for all sorts of valid reasons and are harrangued for it the level of hypocrisy is stunning!

Look at all the pictures you have been posting of various Actors .....ALL OF THEM ARE LEANESS PERSONIFIED! RIPPED and BUFF!

Where are the FAT beautiful actors and actresses ....I was expecting to see JOHN GOODWIN in SPEEDOS, ROSIE O'DONELL ON A BED OF ROSES!

its amazing that those who go on about FAT acceptance seem only to be attracted to the VERY LEAN! IRONIC OR WHAT?

BTW do you ever see these ACTORS with FAT WOMEN! NOT IN YOUR LIFE TME!

The only one who has ever doen so is Pierce Brosnan with his wife Keeley and I beleive she has lost most of the weight now!

katemary is offline Senior Member
    spoke too soon
    Last edited by katemary; 06-24-2012 at 01:55 AM.

The pity is you spoke at all

Take a hint.

The posting of pictures is not hypocrisy but a deliberate shut-the-hell up-directed at you.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    well spacey why didn't you just say you wanted to see some hot curvy women too?

#8 specifically makes me say rowr
    10 Incredibly Hot Women Who Are Larger Than A Size 12 - Oddee.com

nigella...
    http://www.kellyolexa.com/storage/ni...=1258335016440

katemary, i tried looking up some male fitness models but they all looked like they were trying too hard and it was kinda funny instead of rowry to me
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Lol

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    and this is miss dirty martini. she has a silhouette you don't often see outside of vintage cartoons and balls enough for 10 men
    International Burlesque Sesation - DIRTY MARTINI

yes i love her

i also would like to give honorable mention to melissa mccarthy, because while i don't see her as a sex object (i keep my laugh objects and sex objects in different boxes) i do find her very lovely

i am not, however, sexually attracted to rosie odonnell. so no rosie in a bed of roses from me

john goodman i have loved since i was a wee lass and i would gladly hang around his neck like a mink stole

want me to keep going? i'd be happy to look through a bunch of scantily clad women with big butts and boobs and round bellies

i'm an equal opportunity pervert
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by katemary View Post

The posting of pictures is not hypocrisy but a deliberate shut-the-hell up-directed at you.

Aaaaaaaahhhhh. Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhh Riight of course it is, I had no idea I had that much influence

It's an ABSOLUTE HYPOCRISY........and I think YOU know it

The question YOU have to ask yourself is......would a Guy who looks like the pictures you have posted LOOK TWICE at a woman who looks like YOU?
    Last edited by spacey47; 06-24-2012 at 04:30 AM.

lambchop is offline Senior Member
    Dude you are an idiot. The bulk of this thread is people calling you a troll because you are one. If you get your kicks flaming people, you must have a little life. No influence, just eveybody against you because you are an arse. How you can show up on this forum is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by lambchop View Post
    Dude you are an idiot. The bulk of this thread is people calling you a troll because you are one. If you get your kicks flaming people, you must have a little life. No influence, just eveybody against you because you are an arse. How you can show up on this forum is beyond me.
    so speaketh the sexually frustated drooling over men who wouldnt give them a second look

and i am far from alone

Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast