Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: fat acceptance movement page 23

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    fat people shouldn't love themselves
    No, they should not because they are costing tax payers so much more money than everyone else and have nothing to contribute to society beyond something to laugh at when at the beach. Unless they are the fat people that aren't lazy and don't eat hoho's... then we feel bad for them because they are ignorant, but really should be sending hate mail to Dr. Oz and Michelle Obama for letting us all eat whole grains.

However, if you are fat and on Primal, you can love yourself as long as you only eat a piece of fruit a day, a handful of nuts a week (preferably weighed) and keep dairy to a minimum. But yeah, you can be fat and loved if you meet those requirements.

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle327 View Post
    Not sure what point you're trying to make...fat people shouldn't love themselves?
    Fat people can do their homework about weight loss. They can learn what's true and what's not; do a little research if they need to then get on with living their lives without bothering the rest of us. Most of us on here have had to work to get healthy; we've had to read a lot of different books and try different things to see what works and what doesn't. Why are fat people excluded from this process? No one's saying fat people shouldn't love themselves. They should make strides to be less bothersome to the rest of us though.

Jen AlcesAlces is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiercehunter View Post
    They should make strides to be less bothersome to the rest of us though.
    I think that could apply to many people on this thread, and it doesn't have a darn thing to do with fat. Just sayin'

As for fat people, it's the same as someone who is not attractive to you or wears hideous clothing or walks funny or has crap spewing from their mouths 24/7... if you are bothered, just turn away and go on with your life. <Shrug>
    Jen, former Midwesterner, living in the middle of nowhere.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    No, they should not because they are costing tax payers so much more money than everyone else and have nothing to contribute to society beyond something to laugh at when at the beach. Unless they are the fat people that aren't lazy and don't eat hoho's... then we feel bad for them because they are ignorant, but really should be sending hate mail to Dr. Oz and Michelle Obama for letting us all eat whole grains.

However, if you are fat and on Primal, you can love yourself as long as you only eat a piece of fruit a day, a handful of nuts a week (preferably weighed) and keep dairy to a minimum. But yeah, you can be fat and loved if you meet those requirements.
    *Snerk*
    +1
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Shit that annoys me more than fat people:
    People who smell, particularly BO, but the guys in Axe at the mall are pretty bad too.
    The guy that sells Dead Sea Salt at the Mall
    People who drive poorly
    People who insist on bringing poorly behaved children places
    People who can't control their dogs
    Alcoholics
    Hippies wandering around high (see #1)

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiercehunter View Post
    Fat people can do their homework about weight loss. They can learn what's true and what's not; do a little research if they need to then get on with living their lives without bothering the rest of us. Most of us on here have had to work to get healthy; we've had to read a lot of different books and try different things to see what works and what doesn't. Why are fat people excluded from this process? No one's saying fat people shouldn't love themselves. They should make strides to be less bothersome to the rest of us though.
    I think you may need to eat a little less nutbar.

MissLindsay is offline Junior Member
    This reminds me of this essay by Suzanne Britt Jordan I read for class when I was 14 (and chubby). It pissed me off then, and reading it for the first time since, it pisses me off now. So absolutely self-deluded and full of s***.

spacey47 is offline Senior Member
    Sticks and stones kids sticks and stones

Very common amongst the deluded who never actually respond to any point, maybe the truth just hurts a bit too much

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spacey47 View Post
    You are wrong about this and clearly so many things, this is the internet really i cant be bothered to check every bit of grammar

but the fact that you choose to focus on such a small matter when the intent of the word is obvious shows you to be the small minded petty individual that you are.

Still if it makes your day go for it
    Lazy and wrong about the little things, lazy and wrong about the big things.

Your points clearly have little value since you can't even be bothered to type correctly. Why on earth should other people care about the content of your posts if you care so little?
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

spacey47 is offline Senior Member
    U
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    Lazy and wrong about the little things, lazy and wrong about the big things.

Your points clearly have little value since you can't even be bothered to type correctly. Why on earth should other people care about the content of your posts if you care so little?
    What a petty petty small closed mind you have. So the wrong use of your and you're is enough to close you're mind?

How sad

Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast